Still sick well into 3rd trimester!!

ajlj1126

Reaction score
I'm 33 weeks today and suffered a little with HG in the first trimester. I had it from 9-12 weeks, and again 14-16 weeks, where I would be sick about 5 times a day. I have been nauseaus the entire pregnancy, but other than that I haven't physically gotten sick since 16 weeks. I thought I was in the clear!
Then at 31 weeks it came back worse and I have been non-stop vomiting since. 5-10 times a day. My OB has me on Zofran and while it does help, I'm just wondering why it would suddenly come back this late in the pregnancy. I've been in and out of the hospital for dehydration, and I'm still working full time and raising my 1 year old, so this is really getting hard on me..

My DD is 14 months old and her pregnancy was a breeze, so I'm completely new to being sick.

Anyone have any experience or advice? I'm getting really exhausted.

Ive had HG since wk 8, going through 'bad episodes' but overall suffering daily i can totally relate.

Sorry i have no help or advice i just rested as much as possible.

No advise, but my MS came back with a vengence a couple of weeks ago (around 30 weeks), and I, too have been throwing up at least 3x a day. :hugs: I feel you!

It's just so exhausting! I think I just needed to whine about it a little. :haha:
I work full time still and I'm thinking of leaving earlier than planned so I can get some rest, although with a 1 year old I doubt it'll be very peaceful!
I have good & bad days but lately they've been worse, for example, even sucking on an ice cube makes me vomit uncontrollably. I just want to have the baby so it can go away! My OB prescribed Zofran for me which helps a lot but leaves me with debilitating headaches/migraines that last for hours and make me cry, so it's a lose lose situation. :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->