Still Sleeping Through!!

Younglutonmum

Mummy To Maya & Bump
Reaction score
:happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Maya is still sleeping through the night!!

I was worried it was a fluk but she's been doing it for near enough for 2 weeks now!!!

She's also massively enjoying her baby rice!! She doesn't seem like much of a baby anymore :cloud9:

After 2 weeks it definitely isn't a fluke!

Enjoy it while you can!!! I'm not saying it won't last, but there is a chance. My boy was sleeping through for at least a month and is now up +- 4 times a night :-(

what is classed as sleeping thorugh the night ? Ella was sleeping through at 3 weeks! very content baby, Kaitlin is the oppasite, she wont settle til 10/11ish at nigth, but then she does sleep til 5/6am ish so I cant complain really xxxx

Hi how old was Maya when u put her on baby rice? Toby is now 11 weeks old and it depends what time he goes to bed and how much he has eaten to how long he sleeps. It can vary from 7-9 hours straight then he will have bottle then go back to sleep for another 3 hours or so. He poorly at moment he has an ear infection so he not been eating as much but he usually has 7 oz in his bottle and feeds every 3 hours or so. Any advice would be great. Thanks

I put Maya on the rice at 12 weeks!

Honestly she adores it!

Bethany's had 2nights now of sleeping through the night. Joshua was 11weeks when he did and is still a brilliant sleeper. i really hope i do have lazy babies!! xx

ooh hang on! Werent Maya and Teddy twins a while back - in that they had matching awkward get to sleep routines?
Oh lucky you!
Teddy sleeps much better than he did, and goes down much earlier but is still waking for one or two or (if I'm really lucky) 3 feeds...

I'm trying him on some solids (carrot) tomorrow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->