Still SpottinG! uGH

Fadetoblack

Reaction score
I have been spotting brown since june 1st. This is so scary!. I have been to the doctor 4 times since the spotting started including my 12 week sono and test and everytime they say everything looks perfect. Well why am i spotting then!!! gRRRR

I spotted on and off throughout the first few weeks with my DS. It was enough to leave in my underwear, not just while wiping, and was so much one time that I thought I was miscarrying. They could never find a reason for it and it eventually went away. Some women do bleed throughout their entire pregnancy and go on to have healthy babies. It depends how sensitive your cervix is (if you've been having sex during pregnancy) and it also could be from your uterus stretching.

Have not had sex in weeks bc of this , who knows what's causing it. Dr is going to see me tomorrow

I've been diagnosed with subchorionic hematoma. I'm 9 weeks and have been spotting (with some heavy bleeding) since I was 5 weeks. So far they said it's not affecting the baby.

I am 5 weeks and spotting - so far its not much but no one can tell me anything because my hcg is still to low to see anything. its so hard not to freak out about every little thing. as long as you keep seeing a heartbeat you are good though. Deep breath!

I'm spotting too, haven't had anything today but have been having on and off brown spotting for the past few days.. At one point, it turned red. I was convinced I was losing baby, but it has totally stopped now and my tests are showing progression. Try not to worry, as hard as it is! Brown is old blood, so that's a good thing :) x

Ive 17 days of constant bleeding and spotting! Thankfully bubs is ok x

So frustrating. When you see your dr. ask for another U/S it will help put your mind at ease. In another 6 or 7 weeks hopefully you will be able to feel baby to know all is well.

Finally an answer! They found a small hemotoma . They said no harm to the baby will most likely continue to spot or bleed until it's all out or absorbs into the body.

OH good! That's helpful to give you some peace of mind

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->