Still stuck on a boy's name... :'(

Xuxa

Mom of 9 - 6 princesses and 3 princes
Reaction score
It has never been this difficult to come up with a name we love...

Girls names were so easy!!!!

Now my DH says it's completely up to me what to name this child. He can see how upset this is making me and wants me to be happy with the name. In his own words "My darling, I will love this baby even if you called him Shithead!" lololololol So he really isn't too worried. And now the problem is me!!!!

Can't commit to a name. So far the list is Jasper, River, Rio, Aston, Aspen, Reef, Ocean, i am sure there were some others...

We have three girls : Coral, Crystal and Indigo. Please please help me!!!!!!!:flower:

I think Ocean and River go best with your girls' names. Reef when you have a Coral seems too much IMO and the others are nice but don't fit as well I don't think.

If it were me I would go with Ocean. Love all your kids' names!

I think Jasper goes best with your other kids (Jett would also be great)

Ocean is good too

the others are all very nice but I dont think the go as well with your girls names

River - if this baby had been a boy, that'd have been his name :flower:

I actually like Reef, not one I would have considered but its nice. And i like it with your girls names.

I think Ocean and Reef may be too much with Coral, just a thought. I would go with River or Jaspar. :)

I like River or Jasper. Slightly prefer Jasper.

We had always said if we had a boy it would be River. Then it felt like DH had gone off it a bit. His favourite is Ocean, but i just don't feel it... Jasper is my favourite, but i think it's the one he likes the least.

Arghhhh, all so complicated!!!!!

Thanks for all your comments girls! :flower:

river to me is a girls name. (river tam) Jasper is the only other one i would use. :) the others seem a bit much (because of the names u all ready have)

I like River (River Phoenix the actor)! I like Reef and Rio also!

Out of your list, I prefer Jasper or Rio.

One that popped out at me that may also work is Leif?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->