Still taking Pregnancy Vitamins?

elle86

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has continued taking the pregnancy multivitamin?

I took them the first four months and then got a bit lax because they make me feel a little queasy (the only two times I had morning sickness was straight after taking a multi!)

Ive just started taking them again every couple of days.

I've taken mine every day (36 weeks now) on the odd day I have forgotten to take them

I have been awful at them. I took them every day until jan and went on holiday and forgot them, when I got home I took them for at least a few months and a few weeks ago I stopped. I really hope I never have some sort of life threatening illness that requires me to take pills daily because I just know I would forget and die, lol

I take them everyday and will continue while breastfeeding.

I also take them every day and will continue while breastfeeding.

I've taken mine + the extra B vitamin one and Calcium +D pretty much every day (think I may have forgot one or two throughout).

I take them daily and will continue while breastfeeding, but I will say that now that I'm on maternity leave and my morning routine is completely different, I have forgotten a few times lol

I still take all mine. I take 5 pills a day... hate it .. but only few more weeks i tell myself.

I have missed the odd day here and there too

I forget all the time. I got a 2 month pack about 4 months ago and still got some left. I'm pretty rubbish really! The frolic acid in the first half of the pregnancy was the main thing for me, I usually have good other iron and other vitamin counts and a good diet so I'm not massively concerned. I was the same with DD and she is a healthy little kid.

I've been taking them for about 3.5 years now as started just before getting pregnant with DD, continued through breastfeeding and now this pregnancy. I have missed some when my HG was really bad in the early pregnancy before getting meds and later on from pure forgetfulness though. You'd think I could remember them by now:haha:

I forget most days. But I take my iron every night before bed. My GD diet means I get lots of healthy food though. I have taken probably 4 months worth of prenatals in 9 months of pregnancy... Hope she comes out ok ;)

i still take them...i definitely miss some days though too! mainly taking it now for the DHA as I heard it was best to have in the 3rd tri

I'm still taking them (26 weeks) and will continue for a long time since mine are also ment to be taken while breastfeeding.

I take mine every day. If yours make your stomach upset, switch to a different brand. I take prenatal one and it has never given me issues.

Yup still taking my Pregnacare with the omega supplement :)

i was taking centrum vitamins which had an extra tablet for omega - i stopped taking the omega tablet after 4 months as it was making me sick but I've tried my best to keep up taking the vitamins

I had been looking at special vitamins for breastfeeding but after reading this do most people just carry on with the same vitamins they used in pregnancy? I hope so as they're a lot cheaper!

I didn't take mine all week last week because we were in the middle of moving and I ended up packing them away and just forgetting about them.

I didn't think to continue taking them while breastfeeding until reading this thread so that's good to know!

They make me extremely queesy also...I started taking them before I go to bed at night, after I eat dinner and I don't have any problems with getting an upset stomach now :)

Still taking mine and will take them until they run out! :haha:

Is anyone else taking the healthy start vitamins?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->