Still taking Pregnancy Vitamins?

I took them everyday until 5 months. I was having major issues with constipation and they were making it much worse. I still have issues even though I eat great. I do eat a ton of veggies, fruits and get good oils and I add chia seeds in my smoothies which are high in omega-3's. I feel like I'm getting all the nutrients I need for the baby through my diet which is what I prefer anyway. However, I will pop a vitamin here and there and I just pray every time I'll be able to use the bathroom afterwards.

I try to remember to take mine everyday, but sometimes I just flat out forget. Ive gotten up out of bed before to take it though, if I think about it when going to bed for the night. I. too, will continue to take them while nursing. cant hurt!

I still take mine everyday. Although I have to take heartburn meds and iron daily so I just throw in the Prenatal since it's not like its any extra work.

Hokiemom - I've had issues with constipation throughout this pregnancy as well (although for some reason, once I hit about 33 weeks, my bowel movements went back to normal (IBS). I've never been so happy to have to poop without help! haha!) But there are some prenatals out there with stool softeners in them. My MW would be sure to give me the ones with the softeners in them and it helped a lot. Maybe something to look into for you.:thumbup:

Ive not been amazing with mine, I cant seem to remember to take them since i moved house last month!

I take mine pretty much every day unless I forget here and there. The first few brands I bought made me feel worse off, but I finally found one I like that doesnt turn my stomach- although it requires 3 pills a day (New Chapter prenatals). I am also taking cod liver oil for extra DHA as I read it is important in the third tri. Ill be taking both during nursing as long as I can remember to do it!

I still take mine everyday. Although I have to take heartburn meds and iron daily so I just throw in the Prenatal since it's not like its any extra work.

This is me. I have something I have to take daily, anyway, so I might as well take the prenatals as well. I get the gummy ones, though, so I don't have to choke down a horse pill, where as my iron and vitamin D are small and manageable.

I still manage to forget about once a week, despite using a daily pill organizer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->