Still Taking Suppliments????

Jox

💙💙💙💝
Reaction score
Hi all,

was just wondering, are many of you still taking suppliments?? ive been on Senatagon since we found out about baby.

I know with just folic acid you are supposed to stop at 12 weeks but to continue if it is a multi vitamin pack??

Anyone still taking them?? i am at the mo but wondering if i am ok to stop??

xxx

I am indeed! Doing the multi vit and Omega 3 tabs. Think better safe than sorry! :)

I'm still taking pregnacare and plan to until I stop breastfeeding. I figure that it helps to top up the vitamins if I've failed to get my 5 a day!

I'm still getting MS so I'm not managing to eat as wide a variety of food as I would like so I'm still taking them. I also plan to breast feed so will probably carry on with them til I finish breast feeding

I'm taking Pregnacare all through my pregnancy.
I feel at ease knowing baby is getting all the good stuff, can't go wrong with them
:flower:
xx​

I stopped Sanatogen but then felt so crap that I decided taking them could only help and so I started them again and now intend to stay on all the way through. Doc had told me to just take folic but midwife then said that if I felt happier taking multi- then there was no harm in it.

yes i am still taking mine && will do till the end of the pregnancy then i know that the baby is getting everything he needs :)

Yep, me too. My prenatal/Omega combo will be a daily routine until I stop breastfeeding. I figure it doesn't do me any harm to continue taking them, so if it helps bubs get extra nutrients-all the better!

Yeah, I still take pregnacare everyday, I've got enough to last me until about 8 months, and then will probably buy 3 months more so I've got them for when I breast feed too.

I never get my 5 a day, so thought they can't do any harm.

I am taking pregnacare + omega 3 everyday

wow thanks, didnt realise so many were still taking them!!! think i will be continuing then.

thanks all

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->