Still TTC - For the ladies who have been here a while

Hispirits

Reaction score
Hello Ladies,:hi:
I've been here for a while now.
I've seen alot of ladies come and go, and move on to pregnancy, but i haven't.
I'm starting this thread for any other ladies who have been here a while too.
Sometimes it just nice to be around people in a similar boat. :boat:

:dust:We will have our :bfp: one day! we can wait for that day together. :dust:

Hi Hun... My husband and I started ttc back in October 2010 and after a chemical and recently an ectopic I am still trying... The groups I was involved in before the majority of the ladies have got their :bfp: and even some have given birth.... So I am in need of some new fellow ttcers....

A little about me....
My name is Rachael I am 31 I have 3 boys already Michael 13 (by my ex boyfriend), Cameron 10 (11 in October) and Ben who's just turned 9.... I have been with my hubby drew for 12 years married for 10 years.... We decided last year to try one last time for the baby girl we so long for....

Hope you get your bfp soon Hun xxx

Hi Hun... My husband and I started ttc back in October 2010 and after a chemical and recently an ectopic I am still trying... The groups I was involved in before the majority of the ladies have got their :bfp: and even some have given birth.... So I am in need of some new fellow ttcers....

A little about me....
My name is Rachael I am 31 I have 3 boys already Michael 13 (by my ex boyfriend), Cameron 10 (11 in October) and Ben who's just turned 9.... I have been with my hubby drew for 12 years married for 10 years.... We decided last year to try one last time for the baby girl we so long for....

Hope you get your bfp soon Hun xxx

Hi Rachael, I'm Kerry.
most of my ttc buddies have moved on now too. I'm 27, i've been married for 5 years. we have no children yet, but have been ttc since we got married.
i've had iui after being diagnosed unexlained infertility. but then had a miscarriage in 2009 and a ruptured ectopic in 2010.
At the moment i'm not using the Dr's, for help (although i will be soon) but for the last year have been ttc naturally.
i've just recently started back up with acupunture and tcm. i'm also charting bbt and using the cbfm.
lol:haha: sounds quite alot, but surprisingly, i just take it all in my stride now, its part of daily routine, and half he time now, i don't even notice that i'm trying.
I really like to try and lead as normal life as i can. appart for not having a baby, i'm lucky in so many ways, so i try to remember that and be happy about what i have, instead of worrying about what i don't have.

sending lots of baby dust to you hunny. :kiss:
xxxxx

Hi chick - Found you :hugs:

Hey everyone :wave:

Well, this will be mine and the oh's 7th cycle I think. I chart (thanks to the ever patient advice from Hispirits :kiss:) and use the cbfm. I agree with Hi, it all feels like part of everyday life to the point where I think you do almost forget you're trying.

I know that compared to some ladies, I have not been trying that long and haven't had some of the ups and downs that they have with ttc but I just feel that it can be sooooo depressing when you know in your heart of hearts that you've done EVERYTHING right...and the :witch: still shows.

Buuuut... having said that, I believe that whatever will be will be and with some extremely fabulous support from some individuals on this forum (Hi - :kiss:) in your darkest hours, you always know that next month will be the one :thumbup:

Looking forward to getting to know everyone :hugs:

hiya hunny,
we're are both in similar stages tihs month, I o'd yesterday.
I've been having acupuncture again this month, but also this month my acupunturist has given my some herbs to drink, they stink and taste rank, but i'll give anything a go once! lol
I have been referred back to the fertility clinic, i'm getting the ball rolling now, but not sure if i'm completely ready to start that rollercoaster right at this moment, but i hear the waiting list for ivf is quite long, so i'll get the ball rolling now, an hopefully in the mean time it will happen naturally.
Are you still using cbfm?
I may stop using mine. its costing a bom for sticks every month, and its hasn't worked. I mean its quite handy as an alert to let you no your getting fertile before O, but in fairness i think monitiring cm and charting bbt is just as affective.
Are you looking forwar to going back to work tomoz? will you have a new class?
xxx

:hi: ladies

Me and my OH have been trying for over a year since coming off the pill in August 2010! I have Pcos and have only Ovulated once if that at all :cry:
I am currently dieting, exercising and taking vitamin B complex hoping that i will Ovulate soon :dance:
I am Paula i am 30 i have a 7 year old daughter :devil: i have been with my partner for 2 years, and he hasnt got any children. He is 35 and he too is dieting and exercising :coolio: :haha:

Good luck ladies :dust::dust:

xx

Hi Paula, how have you been love? good to see your still here too xxx

:hi: ladies

Me and my OH have been trying for over a year since coming off the pill in August 2010! I have Pcos and have only Ovulated once if that at all :cry:
I am currently dieting, exercising and taking vitamin B complex hoping that i will Ovulate soon :dance:
I am Paula i am 30 i have a 7 year old daughter :devil: i have been with my partner for 2 years, and he hasnt got any children. He is 35 and he too is dieting and exercising :coolio: :haha:

Good luck ladies :dust::dust:

xx

Paula have you tried agnus castus to get ur cycle going and help with ovulation? also acupuncture and traditional chinese medicine is great for it too xxx

Hiya Rachael and Paula :wave:

Hi - Defo looking forward to going back to work! Mind you, ask me in a couple of weeks and I might have a different answer for you :haha: I'm a secondary school teacher so i will have loads of new classes - quite excited. I'm definitely a teacher who loves her job :cloud9:

Good news about getting the ball rolling chick. I can't imagine the rollercoaster you have in front of you but you are a strong and positive person so you'll be great. Also, you hear quite a few stories of women waiting to go into IVF or beginning it then conceiving naturally so fingers crossed eh?

I'm proper cheating with my cbfm really. I stop feeding it sticks after my first peak. It gives two peak, then one high then lows. I know that without peeing on sticks so I find I save on sticks. I'm useless at monitoring my cm. I don't have it in abundance if you know what I mean so it's kinda hard to monitor something which can take me three days to find ha ha :blush:

Anyway, are you proud of my charting?? :winkwink::winkwink:

Hi - Defo looking forward to going back to work! Mind you, ask me in a couple of weeks and I might have a different answer for you :haha: I'm a secondary school teacher so i will have loads of new classes - quite excited. I'm definitely a teacher who loves her job :cloud9:

Good news about getting the ball rolling chick. I can't imagine the rollercoaster you have in front of you but you are a strong and positive person so you'll be great. Also, you hear quite a few stories of women waiting to go into IVF or beginning it then conceiving naturally so fingers crossed eh?

I'm proper cheating with my cbfm really. I stop feeding it sticks after my first peak. It gives two peak, then one high then lows. I know that without peeing on sticks so I find I save on sticks. I'm useless at monitoring my cm. I don't have it in abundance if you know what I mean so it's kinda hard to monitor something which can take me three days to find ha ha :blush:

i am indeed, you definitly got the hang of it now hun.
my monitor went straight from low to peak this month, never done that before.:shrug:
i take my hat off to you love teaching secondary school, i was such a bugger at school. :blush: i bet its quite rewarding though.
i've got a week off and then i start my new job. i can't wait my last job was poxy. i only lasted 3 months, :haha: on to bigger and brighter things i hope! lol
xxx

i am indeed, you definitly got the hang of it now hun.
my monitor went straight from low to peak this month, never done that before.:shrug:
i take my hat off to you love teaching secondary school, i was such a bugger at school. :blush: i bet its quite rewarding though.
i've got a week off and then i start my new job. i can't wait my last job was poxy. i only lasted 3 months, :haha: on to bigger and brighter things i hope! lol
xxx

The buggers are my favourite :winkwink: Easily controlled with a perfect mix of humour and sarcasm :happydance:

That's really weird cos the last two months, ive had one high then my two peaks! It's really cocking up the 'have-sex-every-other-day-when-getting-highs-then-every-day-on-my-peak-days 'plan when i'm only getting one high :winkwink:

I think you're right about bigger, brighter things. A fresh start chick - new thread, new job, new school year. Let's go! :happydance:

:dust: to everyone!!!

Yes, a nice fresh start! Hopefully we'll have a GDP before Xmas ! Xxxx
Have a good day back at school tomorrow! Xxxxx

Hi ladies! We have been TTC with hubby since Feb of this year. I know it may not be as long as others have been TTC, but it still feels as depressing every month the tests come out negative. :nope:

I was diagnosed with PCOS like symptoms. This month I tried clomid and a dose of pregnyl. Sonogram shows that I have 2 eggs ripe for ovulation. We are hoping for the best.

I look forward to hearing your stories. HiSpirits, how can I get predictions? I noticed your baby banner predictions and was wondering how to get those.

Hoping to hear from you soon... and a ton of baby dust to us all! :dust:

Hi ladies! We have been TTC with hubby since Feb of this year. I know it may not be as long as others have been TTC, but it still feels as depressing every month the tests come out negative. :nope:

I was diagnosed with PCOS like symptoms. This month I tried clomid and a dose of pregnyl. Sonogram shows that I have 2 eggs ripe for ovulation. We are hoping for the best.

I look forward to hearing your stories. HiSpirits, how can I get predictions? I noticed your baby banner predictions and was wondering how to get those.

Hoping to hear from you soon... and a ton of baby dust to us all! :dust:
welcome to you!
if you look on my old thread 2011 prediction chart on the 1st page there are links to some of the more popular psychics.
keeping my fx crossed for those two eggys of yours xxxx :kiss:

hey i just brought a lovely fertility bracelette from ebay.
the lady that makes them is really lovely!
she makes each one unique to suit your specific problems. heres a link to here website
www.bbutterfly.co.uk
and heres a link to here ebay, this is the one i brought.
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Bespoke-...822943?pt=Loose_Gemstones&hash=item415d19721f

well worth it i think, she was really quick to get in touch and ask me for my infor, when i replied with my senario she sent me back a lovely heart felt message saying she had trouble ttc and what she was got to put on my fertility bracelette for me.

very nice lady!!

:hi: ladies how are you all?

:haha: yes i am still here.....unfortunately :shrug:
I have not tried Angus Cactus or chinese remedies yet but i think if i havent concieved this cycle then i will 100% look down that road!!
I am looking into the Royal Jelly at the min as i have heard good things about that.......the things we do :rofl:
I have bought a fertility monitor and should recieve it this week...eeeek!! I have been using a saliva test and the past 2 days i had full ferning then today i had partial ferning.....but didnt seem to have any signs of ovulation :dohh: i have been feeling pretty poorly recently so maybe thats why!

:dust::dust::dust:

xx

That bracelet is lovely, i have bought a rainbow fertility bracelet! And i have ordered a Moonstone and rose quartz bracelet........i canna wait :happydance:

xx

i hope you dont mind me gatecrashing but i have missed the oldies and even though i have moved into 2nd trimester im still well aware that i could end back here in the blink of an eye!
just wanna say good luck honeys...........xxxxxxxx

Hi Ladies :hi: it's good to see some familiar faces, Hispirits, Paula. And good to meet newbes :flower:

We have been TTC for over a year now. I've had one mc and a chemical last cycle. :cry:
I'm charting, and using OPKs. This cycle I tried soy isoflavones and I'm optimistic that it will shorten my cycle. Check out my FF chart and you'll see the difference in my temps so far, they are steadier. I also have a stronger sex drive and more cm :happydance:

I hope we all get our bfp soon! :dust:

Hey everyone :wave:

Not posted for a couple of days cos it's been manic being back!

Hope everyone is good. :thumbup:

I'm having a really weird month with my chart :nope: I was really optimistic for this month but my temps just don't seem to be playing ball. I really think i'm out - this soon!! :dohh:

Any charters want to have a look and give me their opinion, please do- i'd really appreciate it :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->