Still TTC - For the ladies who have been here a while

Hey everyone :wave:

Not posted for a couple of days cos it's been manic being back!

Hope everyone is good. :thumbup:

I'm having a really weird month with my chart :nope: I was really optimistic for this month but my temps just don't seem to be playing ball. I really think i'm out - this soon!! :dohh:

Any charters want to have a look and give me their opinion, please do- i'd really appreciate it :hugs:

Hi LilMissCheer :) I definitely don't think that you are out! Your temps are going back up so that is really good :thumbup: Maybe it was even an implantation dip! GL and FX for you!!

Literally just came back from the toilet cos I felt really wet, felt 'around' and got some brown tinged wetish cm spotting. It has stopped now though. I never spot mid cycle - only three ish days before AF. I can't be coming on this early surely? Dare I think it could be implantation? Oh my god!! :dohh:

Literally just came back from the toilet cos I felt really wet, felt 'around' and got some brown tinged wetish cm spotting. It has stopped now though. I never spot mid cycle - only three ish days before AF. I can't be coming on this early surely? Dare I think it could be implantation? Oh my god!! :dohh:

It definitely could be!! :happydance:
Did you say you are expecting AF in a few days? Do you usually have a short LP? On average one's LP should be 13 or 14 days long. Looks like FF has put you at 6 DPO or so?

It definitely could be!! :happydance:
Did you say you are expecting AF in a few days? Do you usually have a short LP? On average one's LP should be 13 or 14 days long. Looks like FF has put you at 6 DPO or so?

No i'm not due af til next thursday or friday. I also think ff is late with my ovulation - i think i ovulated the day before which would make me 7 dpo. My lp is an average of 12 :flower:

I'm just so scared to get my hopes up though :shrug:

Knowing my luck, i'll just be coming on early. God I'd be well annoyed if I was that early. I think i'd be worried about what was going on.

I think the spotting has started again :shrug:

I'm just so scared to get my hopes up though :shrug:

Knowing my luck, i'll just be coming on early. God I'd be well annoyed if I was that early. I think i'd be worried about what was going on.

I think the spotting has started again :shrug:

Your chart still looks good! I've read about implantation bleeding and it can go on for a couple days even, Just as long as it's not enough to need a panty liner.

FX for you!

Completely no spotting yesterday so literally only for onr night and only when i felt or wiped. Got a massive temperature rise this mornin but had interrupted sleep so not sure how accurate it is :shrug:

We'll see eh? Fingers crossed!

Tallmom - How are you? :flower:

That bracelet is lovely, i have bought a rainbow fertility bracelet! And i have ordered a Moonstone and rose quartz bracelet........i canna wait :happydance:

xx

i got mine a couple of days ago, its lovely! i haven't taken it off since i got it! xxx

i hope you dont mind me gatecrashing but i have missed the oldies and even though i have moved into 2nd trimester im still well aware that i could end back here in the blink of an eye!
just wanna say good luck honeys...........xxxxxxxx

your always welcome sweetheart! glad to see things are going so well! xxxx
:kiss:

Hi Ladies :hi: it's good to see some familiar faces, Hispirits, Paula. And good to meet newbes :flower:

We have been TTC for over a year now. I've had one mc and a chemical last cycle. :cry:
I'm charting, and using OPKs. This cycle I tried soy isoflavones and I'm optimistic that it will shorten my cycle. Check out my FF chart and you'll see the difference in my temps so far, they are steadier. I also have a stronger sex drive and more cm :happydance:

I hope we all get our bfp soon! :dust:

hiya hunny!! been a while!! glad to see/hear from you!! keeping fx crossed for you!! :kiss:

I'm having a really weird month with my chart :nope: I was really optimistic for this month but my temps just don't seem to be playing ball. I really think i'm out - this soon!! :dohh:

Any charters want to have a look and give me their opinion, please do- i'd really appreciate it :hugs:

hi hunny, i've been busy too with new job, i just looked at your chart it did go a bit funny, but its come back up now, looking good considering your at the end of your cycle and its gone up not down. it may have had a few odd days because yuor went back to work, your body went a bit out of sync. keeping fx for you xxx:kiss:

hi hunny, i've been busy too with new job, i just looked at your chart it did go a bit funny, but its come back up now, looking good considering your at the end of your cycle and its gone up not down. it may have had a few odd days because yuor went back to work, your body went a bit out of sync. keeping fx for you xxx:kiss:

ooo and implantantion bleed, go you! :winkwink: try not to get your hopes up tho, just incase, i know how hard the disappointment can hit you. but so far so (very) good, keeping my fx for you sweetie xxx:kiss:

:hi: Tallmum2b how are you? Sorry to hear about your chemical last cycle :hugs:
How did you get on with the Soy, and what dose did you take?? I am thinking of taking it next cycle!

:hi: Lilmisscheer i have got my fingers and toes crossed for your :bfp: this cycle
:dust::dust:

:hi: Hispirits i havent recieved my Moonstone bracelet yet the lady is stll making it :wacko: i am a little impatient :haha:

xx

Completely no spotting yesterday so literally only for onr night and only when i felt or wiped. Got a massive temperature rise this mornin but had interrupted sleep so not sure how accurate it is :shrug:

Your chart is still looking great! I'm doing good, hoping the full moon tomorrow will bring on O, but not holding my breath;)
:hugs:

Paula, there is a great thread about soy, "Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!"
There are pages and pages, lots of women have gotten their bfp from using it. I'll try it one or two more cycles after this one if it doesn't do the trick this time. I took 120mg a day, CD3-7.

Dispirits, your temps look great sweetie :) fx for you too!

Your chart is still looking great! I'm doing good, hoping the full moon tomorrow will bring on O, but not holding my breath;)
:hugs:

Keeping my fingers crossed for you chick :thumbup::flower:

hi everyone? hope you all had a good weekend.
where's eeryone up to in their cycle?
i think my TCM and acupuncture are working, my temps are so much better this month! so pleased, 'cause the drink taste bloody awful!! but def' worth it!
xxxxxx

hi everyone? hope you all had a good weekend.
where's eeryone up to in their cycle?
i think my TCM and acupuncture are working, my temps are so much better this month! so pleased, 'cause the drink taste bloody awful!! but def' worth it!
xxxxxx

Hey chick - hope the job's good! I'm 10dpo and a :bfn: just now on an i.c. Temperature took a mahooosive nosedive this morning too and my spotting seems to be getting a little heavier. :cry:

She's defo on her way ladies - i'm out :cry::cry:

On a positive - Hi, your temps look ace! :dust: and fx'ed for you :kiss:

LilMiss, sorry AF is coming to get you:(

Hispirits, how you doing today?

So, it doesn't look like the full moon is going to make me O :cry: Oh well. Just hoping O will come sooner than later :thumbup:

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->