Still TTC - For the ladies who have been here a while

hi everyone? hope you all had a good weekend.
where's eeryone up to in their cycle?
i think my TCM and acupuncture are working, my temps are so much better this month! so pleased, 'cause the drink taste bloody awful!! but def' worth it!
xxxxxx

Hey chick - hope the job's good! I'm 10dpo and a :bfn: just now on an i.c. Temperature took a mahooosive nosedive this morning too and my spotting seems to be getting a little heavier. :cry:

She's defo on her way ladies - i'm out :cry::cry:

On a positive - Hi, your temps look ace! :dust: and fx'ed for you :kiss:

:flower::hugs: oh babes, i'm so sorry :kiss:
my temp dipped today too, but its a bit early for af, i'm hoing it'll pop back up tomorrow. but still my temps are way better, compared to all my others, which plod along with the coverline, this mnth are way above, so really happy, hopefully my bodys getting on the way to be ready to have a baby now. :happydance: hopefully i'll get a :bfp: before xmas and hopefully so will you too xxxx

LilMiss, sorry AF is coming to get you:(

Hispirits, how you doing today?

So, it doesn't look like the full moon is going to make me O :cry: Oh well. Just hoping O will come sooner than later :thumbup:

:dust:

hi honey. i'm good thanks.
hopefully you'll get an o soon. try not to worry or stress about it hun, it will only delay it further. :hugs:
xxxxx
:kiss::hugs::kiss:

I'm defo out ladies - she arrived this morning :cry:

This months been rubbish for me. I started spotting at 6 dpo and came on at 11dpo. That's not right is it? When I first raised the question about my early spotting to my doc she pretty much laughed in my face and told me to ignore all the ttc mumbo jumbo and just have regular sex three times a week and it will happen.

But if there's a problem with my progesterone levels and it's something that can be easily sorted, why do i have to wait ages before she'll discuss it with me?

Also, when i have looked at other charts on ff, i have realised that my bbt temps pre-ovulation are massively lower than anyone elses. I'm always comfortably in the 35c pre ovulation and in the 36.20's post-ov.

Do these seem particularly low to anyone?

:Dust: to you Hispirits and everyone else that's still in this month :kiss:

:hi: ladies how are you all?

Sorry AF got you Lilmisscheer :hugs: Have you had a blood test to check your levels??

I am still spotting and my temp had hit the roof so not sure whats going on :shrug: I have ran out of tests and used OPKs fmu and they were Positive so not sure whats going on!!!
Plus side is i went to see my gp who is fab and i have had my bloods taken to see what my hormones are doing and to check my thyroid etc!!

xx

Sorry AF got you LilMiss! :hugs: Fx for this cycle!

Paula, spotting isn't such a bad thing as long as your temps stay up and spotting doesn't get heavier. Where are you in your cycle?

This months been rubbish for me. I started spotting at 6 dpo and came on at 11dpo. That's not right is it? When I first raised the question about my early spotting to my doc she pretty much laughed in my face and told me to ignore all the ttc mumbo jumbo and just have regular sex three times a week and it will happen.

But if there's a problem with my progesterone levels and it's something that can be easily sorted, why do i have to wait ages before she'll discuss it with me?

Also, when i have looked at other charts on ff, i have realised that my bbt temps pre-ovulation are massively lower than anyone elses. I'm always comfortably in the 35c pre ovulation and in the 36.20's post-ov.

hey hun, you dont need your gp to sanction day 21 tests.....just go in2 the nurse and get your blood done, just say its day 21.....you need to go 7 days after you ovulate but bare in mind that it prob wont be day 21!

even if your tests are low...i think mine was below 3....dont worry....i ended up with the triplets 6 weeks later! even the docs wer surprised!
good luck!
x

:hugs::hugs:
so sorry hunny,
you know, it coul be your themometre. i have two, the one a use all the time, and new newer one, to test them, i put them both in my mouth at the same time, the new one i got from amazon reads .20 less than my original one. so try a new themometre.
A Dr shouldn' object to giving you a 21 day blood test, to ease your mind. explain your not after IVF, you just want a frigging blood test!
:hugs::kiss::hugs:
FX crossed for you this month sweetie. xxx

:hi: ladies how are you all?

Sorry AF got you Lilmisscheer :hugs: Have you had a blood test to check your levels??

I am still spotting and my temp had hit the roof so not sure whats going on :shrug: I have ran out of tests and used OPKs fmu and they were Positive so not sure whats going on!!!
Plus side is i went to see my gp who is fab and i have had my bloods taken to see what my hormones are doing and to check my thyroid etc!!

xx

where's the link to your chart hunny, hows it going today? xx:kiss:

hi ladies,
i am so frigging pissed off with logging into my facebook and immediately being bombarded with news of people have babys, getting pregnant having scans, raaa! i wish they would all bugger off!

sorry need to vent, everyones pregnant at the moment driving me mad!

hows everypne else?? xxx

I hope your next!!! It's bound to happen! But I know what you mean, everyone is getting preggo around me too! :dohh:

hi, i havnt been on this site long only recently found it, wish i had found it earlyer think it would have been a huge help! we have been ttc since 2009. i have concived 3 times but sadly miscarried all of them at diffrent stages all befor 14 weeks! we are currently waiting on test that we will get november to see why i cant keep a baby.
i do have a daughter from a previous relationship and have been with my partner now for nearly 6 years. we are both on the rite side of 25! but seems we dont have age on our side as i keep getting told!
i have had friends that started trying way after us and have got pregnant, had there baby and some trying for baby number 2! its hard and im at times a little jelouse and bitter although i smile and pretend im over the moon for them...cant admit really feelings in life, although i have found it a little easyer to moan and vent frustration on hear.

im loving ut ttc journel chart! xx

@ hispirits
i felt the same the other dayi think i actually wrote it on hear some where..... its hard enough every where u look with out logging on and seeing it rubbed in ur face 2!! feel ur anger lol x

@ hispirits
i felt the same the other dayi think i actually wrote it on hear some where..... its hard enough every where u look with out logging on and seeing it rubbed in ur face 2!! feel ur anger lol x

Hiya! Just a quick note to say welcome,I'm on my way to work and in a bit of a rush, but look forward to getting to know you. All the othe ladies on here are all fantastic and have been great support to me, and I'm sure they will b to you too. Spk soon xxx

Hi Hispirits, I see your temps are going down :( but no AF yet! Looks like the longest LP you've had yet :thumbup:

Hi rai :flower: welcome :)
Sorry to hear about your hardships :hugs: I hope #2 will happen for you!
My sister in law had three mc before she had my nephew, she did acupuncture too.
I know that saying you still have time, doesn't make things any easier but...
Lots of :dust: to you sweetie!

Hi Hispirits, I see your temps are going down :( but no AF yet! Looks like the longest LP you've had yet :thumbup:

Hi rai :flower: welcome :)
Sorry to hear about your hardships :hugs: I hope #2 will happen for you!
My sister in law had three mc before she had my nephew, she did acupuncture too.
I know that saying you still have time, doesn't make things any easier but...
Lots of :dust: to you sweetie!

hiya,
yeah i know, looking much better! thanx to my chinese herbs :winkwink:
if they carry on like it last month i might even be brave and say i might get a :bfp: before xmas.
i just looked at your chart, looks like your 10 days behind last months (paternt on the chart) your dips on the 15 & 18 match the one on the 23 and 27 on last months chart, so fx crossed your cycles will gradually begin getting shorter :thumbup: good we have th patience of saints hey hunny xxx:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Ugh, sorry AF got you Hispirits:( :hugs:

Thanks hunny. I'm fine tho. As long as things keep improving each month, I'm happy, I want to know everything is working perfectly before I get bfp, so I don't end up with another m/c or ectopic.
I'm so pleased with my chart this month, I'm not down about not getting bfp.

How you doing anyway hunny? How's the isoflav going? Xxx x

Your temps looked great this cycle! I really think the acupuncture and herbs are helping a lot!
I don't want to get my hopes up too much but it seems like my body is gearing up to O soon. Fx! Unfortunately I didn't temp this morning because I had a group art show reception last night and had a few. :blush: Alcohol always makes my temps high the next morning so I don't bother. But my cervix is getting higher everyday and much softer today so hoping that's a good sign. OPKs seem like they are getting darker too:)

There has been quite a few ladies over in the soy thread who have long irregular cycles that have gotten their bfp on soy isoflavones :thumbup:

Your temps looked great this cycle! I really think the acupuncture and herbs are helping a lot!
I don't want to get my hopes up too much but it seems like my body is gearing up to O soon. Fx! Unfortunately I didn't temp this morning because I had a group art show reception last night and had a few. :blush: Alcohol always makes my temps high the next morning so I don't bother. But my cervix is getting higher everyday and much softer today so hoping that's a good sign. OPKs seem like they are getting darker too:)

There has been quite a few ladies over in the soy thread who have long irregular cycles that have gotten their bfp on soy isoflavones :thumbup:

it all sounds really promising hun!!i hope they work for you, i'll be keeping an eye on your chart to see whats happening, be interesting to see what affect they have on your chart! hopefully we'll get to so some big changes for the better!
hopefully the wait for both of us is nearly over hun, ee just gotta hang in there :hugs::hugs::hugs:
:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Hi tallmom and hispirits! How are you ladies? It's been a while since I've been on. I'm back at work (teaching 2nd grade) so I've been pretty busy lately. Hopefully it will take my mind of things. I'm currently on my 18th cycle ttc. We are in the 2ww of our 6th clomid/iui cycle. I'm thinking it's bfn again, but I am okay with that because the doctor's said that if clomid didn't work for me by now it prob. won't do the trick. Next cycle I'm on to bigger and better things (I think!). I'll be taking follstim which is an inject. med. I will have to give myself injections for 1-2 weeks daily, which I"m not looking forward to. Then I go in to the doctor before work and get monitored about every other day. I'm hoping that will do the trick!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->