Still TTC - For the ladies who have been here a while

My babies here.
6lb13
Born yesterday at 2:19pm
Hes in special care tho
He is gonna be there until at least Friday.
His X-ray showed either fluid or infection on his lungs. So he's on a drip for anti biotics, and they are doing their thing while he's getting oxygen for the fluid.
I'm gonna try expressing for him this morning. But he's not eating yet.
He's being really well looked after down there tho.
Just wish he was in my arms.
:-(
Just had my drip and catheter out xxxx

Awwww babe congrats! Gorgeous!!!!!!!! My sis's little girl had an infection on her lungs and spent a couple of days in special care too and she was great. Give baby a massive kiss and cuddle and i know you desperately want yo be with them but enjoy a couple of days rest before the work starts haha! It never stops! Massive of kisses and congratulations chick ❤❤❤❤❤

https://i1051.photobucket.com/albums/s427/maskofsanity196/DF1D7EEC-E1AB-4B90-8BCD-AC0146131C60-17154-000009D77B1E95EB_zpsf139c430.jpg

He's out the incubator, and in the special care nursery. I'm noticing improvements every hour. Awaiting some blood tests, if they come back all clear as soon as he's feeding (hes tube fed at the moment) we can go home. Praying for Sunday!!!!

Look at his beautiful hair! All the staff in scbu are in love with him.x

Aww congrats hi, he is a little cutie! And look at all that hair :dance:

Xx

We got home Tuesday. Frazer lost over 10% of his body weight in hospital but is slowly gaining it back, he's up to 6lb 4 now.
He's in quite a good routine, every 3-4 hr feeds. Very windy baby, the darts he does are louder than his daddy's.
Totally in love with him, I just want to cry every time I look at him, such a long journey I went on to get him (all worth it) but very over whelming.
You might not believe it but he laughed in his sleep last night! A proper smile and chuckle! I no it must be a reflex, but it was so sweet.
X

Ah his i can't believe how beautiful he is! I just love his hair!!!

How is your oh adapting to daddy hood?

Hope your feeling better after them leaving the placenta. X

hubby a fab dad!

i'm ok, i have midwife today i'm praying my uterus is now going down xxx

hiya
we're good thanks hows you and tommy?
hope paula and alfie are doing well too.

just had Frazer weighed up to 10lb
i'm exhausted! but love it.
he's a bit constipated at the moment which is draining. but hopefully it will sort itself out soon.

looking forward to fathers days sunday! hubbys first one

xxxxx

hiya
we're good thanks hows you and tommy?
hope paula and alfie are doing well too.

just had Frazer weighed up to 10lb
i'm exhausted! but love it.
he's a bit constipated at the moment which is draining. but hopefully it will sort itself out soon.

looking forward to fathers days sunday! hubbys first one

xxxxx

Me and Tommy are fab ta. Back on the bandwagon for the second haha. CD1 today. Not 'trying' though. Made that mistake first time round. Gonna do exactly what we did when we got caught with Tommy. Wait for ewcm and do it every other day. No charting, no temping etc etc and we'll see how we go. Exciting!!!! You joining me?? :winkwink::winkwink::happydance::happydance::coffee::coffee:

Glad you and Frazer are good. I look at Tommy now and I can't believe how much he has grown. He is a 17lb, chatting, smiling, wriggling, cheeky, drama queeny, fake crying, stroppy but bloody beautiful little boy now and not a 'baby' and it scares me how quick its gone. Loving every day though so that's what matters. Grab every second Hi cos one day you'll wake up and a little lad will be staring at you. Haha!

Hope you and hubby have a lovely time on Sunday. It's my fella's first too so think he's looking forward to being made a fuss of on the sly :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->