Still TTC - For the ladies who have been here a while

Hi Hispirits :flower:, your little guy looks so calm and content in your profile pic, so cute!!

Paula- How are you? Has the baby come yet??

So I haven't been paying too close attention to my temps. And I think I missed my LH surge. Yesterday my BBs started to feel sore which kind of surprised me. So I guess I think I O'd :shrug: Luckily, we DTD on friday and this morning :)
I will be taking my temp tomorrow morn...

I found out a week ago or so that I got accepted to grad school. :happydance: They also awarded me a $10,000 scholarship, good for both years!! So, i'm planning on starting in June. Luckily, the program is low residency. Which means I only have to spend 8 weeks in Portland and then the rest is from home. Everyone keeps saying that now I'll get pregnant, but not so sure. This month marks three years since we started TTC and when I had my MC. Also, I can't afford to keep taking the Bona Dae tincture, it's 50 dollars a month and my cycles are a bit longer than 30 days now so I just ran out yesterday. I'm going to try to drink red raspberry leaf tea to try to keep my cycles somewhat regular and just see how it goes. But once I start school in June we will go back to NTNP.

Whatever happens, I'm really excited to go back to school! And if I miraculously get pregnant before June than I would be excited for that too, I think I would try to go to school while I was pregnant too. :)

Hope everyone is well!!

Hi all yes my little man has arrived!

9lb 1 - measuring 21inches so a whopper haha!! He's such a cutie!

Had a traumatic birth but looking at Alfie makes all the pain easier to deal with

Xx

Hi all yes my little man has arrived!

9lb 1 - measuring 21inches so a whopper haha!! He's such a cutie!

Had a traumatic birth but looking at Alfie makes all the pain easier to deal with

Xx

oh paula he's beautiful, congratulations! :happydance::happydance:

bless you, sorry it was traumatic. i think lil miss had a tough time to.

Hi Hispirits :flower:, your little guy looks so calm and content in your profile pic, so cute!!

Paula- How are you? Has the baby come yet??

So I haven't been paying too close attention to my temps. And I think I missed my LH surge. Yesterday my BBs started to feel sore which kind of surprised me. So I guess I think I O'd :shrug: Luckily, we DTD on friday and this morning :)
I will be taking my temp tomorrow morn...

I found out a week ago or so that I got accepted to grad school. :happydance: They also awarded me a $10,000 scholarship, good for both years!! So, i'm planning on starting in June. Luckily, the program is low residency. Which means I only have to spend 8 weeks in Portland and then the rest is from home. Everyone keeps saying that now I'll get pregnant, but not so sure. This month marks three years since we started TTC and when I had my MC. Also, I can't afford to keep taking the Bona Dae tincture, it's 50 dollars a month and my cycles are a bit longer than 30 days now so I just ran out yesterday. I'm going to try to drink red raspberry leaf tea to try to keep my cycles somewhat regular and just see how it goes. But once I start school in June we will go back to NTNP.

Whatever happens, I'm really excited to go back to school! And if I miraculously get pregnant before June than I would be excited for that too, I think I would try to go to school while I was pregnant too. :)

Hope everyone is well!!

congratulations!!!!
if you do get a bfp, stop the raspberry leaf tea, its not advised in early pregnancy apparently.

when i started uni i was there two weeks and i fell pregnant! typical!

sound like what ever happens things are looking up x :flower:

Woohoo! I think tomorrow i'll get my crosshairs. Another tww...

Im having weird low temps this cycle. :shrug:
And I had a really low temp this morn.! I have two thermometers the bbt said 97.75 and the other said 97.9. So I averaged the two.
...implantation?

Hmmm, could be!
See what it does tomorrow.:happydance:

How are you?

I've not been up to much, getting bloody scared and anxious now.
And I'm tired all the time.

So not much to report.

:shrug:

I can't believe how fast time has gone by! You'll do great. Is there a place near you that has pregnancy yoga? My sister in law went right up to the very end and she gave birth to an eleven pound baby naturally with no pain killers! She swears it helped.
I can't wait to see your little guy! :hugs:

...wouldn't it just figure if I am pregnant. Maybe I'll wait to see if AF comes befor I send in the enrollment fee. :haha:

AF just got me! I've never had a short LP before, this short anyway:(
But it is the full moon today and I think that might have something to do with it.
I do seem to be effected by the moon phases a bit sometimes. :shrug:

Grad school here I come!

gosh that was short.
it'll happen when you start school, you wait and see! always when you least expect it.

i loved going back to school to study! it gave me such a new focus other than ttc. it was quite liberating. and i miss it terribly! i would stay in scool forever!! i hated it when i was younger, but going there as an adult is awesome! your savour it more.

i will definitly go back one day. x

hello my lovelies

paula i hope you and little man are doing well

lilmiss thinking of you too.

tallmom you've probably seen my facebook.

i had two grand mal seizures tuesday and was sent to hospital.
they scanned me and i have really low ammount of fluid around the baby, we think my waters broke when i had the first seizure.

i'm home now, but they are keeping a close eye on me.
with the hopes of geting me to 37 weeks.

i have had steroid injections to mature babies lungs incase he comes earlier.
and i'm in hospital every few days for scans to check the volume of fluid and blood tests to look for infection.

if fuids come back lower or bloods come back positive for infection then baby will be coming straight out.

at 25 weeks i measured 30 weeks, now at 35 weeks i measure just 32 so in 10 weeks my bumps only grown 2 weeks

but baby is very active. and seems quite happy in his little home despite the fact its turning into a desert! lol

Hiya girls! :hugs:

Soooo sorry ive been a little awol. I honestly can't believe how little ive been on the laptop since Tommy - I get no time at all to do anything haha!

Hi - so excited for you chick! Fingers crossed everything goes ok in your final weeks. Oh my god enjoy it. I desperately wish I had enjoyed my pregnancy more cos I look at him now and can't believe I grew him and wish id enjoyed it loads more than I did :blush:

Tallmom - hope everything is good in your studies. Keep your chin up chick :hugs:

Well, Tommy is doing bloody fab. Other than a cold he's had for about six weeks :shrug: he's great. Cant believe how much he is growing haha! I am so completely in love with him, I can't believe it. He's babbling away now and is desperately trying to sit up and everything but he needs to realise he's 14 weeks, not actually 14!

I wish I could have a million right now but got to wait a while now but defo gonna try for at least one more. I can't believe I didn't do this stuff earlier haha!

Attachments

• photo2.jpg
    photo2.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 2
  • photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 2
  • photo3.jpg
    photo3.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 4
LilMiss- Tommy is SOOOO cute!! Glad you are doing well!

Hispirits- I can't believe you only have one more month to go!! And I'm glad you and the little guy are doing okay now. Thinking of you!! :flower:

Hello!!!!!!!!!

lil miss he is beautiful!!
up until last tuesday my pregnancy has been a breeze, i have loved every minute of it. but this last week has been awful!
Baby is fine which is a relief! and he should be here in the next two weeks via c section.

i'm sorry your baby has had a cold, poor little love. but glad your enjoying being a mum.

this weekend dh is taking a plaster cast of my bump before it dissappears.

my epilepsy has been so bad :cry:

but i can take it on the chin all the time by little babys is still going strong!

Tallmom, when does school start?

i am so frigging excited for you!:happydance: i miss school so much! you are going to have such a blast!

xxxx

Awe!! Your baby is going to be born on Beltane, I think that is a good sign :)
Sorry your epilepsy has been bad, Im glad that you are doing alright otherwise, and that the baby is healthy. I'll be thinking of you May 1st :flower:

School starts June 17th with the 8 week intensive in Portland, ME where the school is. It will great living in the city, which I've never done before :happydance:

Awe!! Your baby is going to be born on Beltane, I think that is a good sign :)
Sorry your epilepsy has been bad, Im glad that you are doing alright otherwise, and that the baby is healthy. I'll be thinking of you May 1st :flower:

School starts June 17th with the 8 week intensive in Portland, ME where the school is. It will great living in the city, which I've never done before :happydance:

that sounds awesome!!!!!! have a great time!!!
i'll be thinking of you! xxxx

OMG Hi!! Only just seen this!!!!!! Good bloody luck today. Can't wait to see the little man!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->