Still TTC - For the ladies who have been here a while

Whew! 3rd day in a row I've gotten a smiley OPK! OH promised we would DTD tonight. I was so happy when he said that. Hope his cold doesn't turn for the worse during the day today! Fx!

:sex::spermy::sex::spermy:
:dust::dust::dust::dust:

good luck honey!!!!!

cant wait for my package to arrive, i'm really looking forward to it! as soon as its here i'll let you know!

paula not long!!!!!! :happydance:

i saw my midwife yesterday, my bump is measuring 5 weeks ahead :wacko:
my consultant wants to speak with me about c section at 39 weeks, not sure how i feel about this, but i'll do what evers best for the both of us.
xxx

My temp went up today, so hoping I finally Od! I was having some serious O cramps on my right side.

Hispirits- is it possible the IVF took, that seems crazy. Maybe your baby is just a fast grower? :) A C section might be the safest bet for you.
Love that tummy pic ;)

come on :spermy: catch that egg!!!

the more i consider a section the more i'm coming around to the idea.

to be honest i'd rather have stiches in my belly than down stairs :haha:

and i can remember when i had my ectopic and all the internal and external stitches i had, i no a section is probably worse, but i have some thing to compare with, and i may be a little immobile for a couple of days, but i can just lay in bed and have cuddles instead.
PLUS my mum wants to be at the birth and i can't find a way to tell her i don't want her there, a c section solves that, only one person allowed :winkwink:

your ice skating picks were awesome, can i come and live with you???

:haha: It was 10 degrees Fahrenheit that day on the lake! And windy! The wind was pushing us across, it was really fun! But so cold!
You are welcome anytime! Except I suggest coming in August ;)

I'm hoping I O'd today! I'm going to test with another opk today, I think it is going to be negative. So glad we got in another :sex: last night :thumbup:
I'm really loving the results of taking the raspberry leaf tincture (bonadea)!

Yeah I have a few more weeks, or I could have him anytime now! I am getting super anxious but super excited about meeting him.

Tallmom how are you doing?

Wow Hi your pregnancy is flying by

Xx

Paula, I'm already having trouble getting to sleep at night thinking about his arrival. God knows what I'll be like when I get as close to the dd as u r.

My friends due 20 th feb and for the last two weeks everyday we have thought the baby's was going show, but so far nothing.

Yours has gone really quickly too.

Mine has flown by, I really am going to miss my belly when he's in my arms, so I'm going to make the most of every moment I have left.

Paula- GL! Almost all my friends had their first 2 or 3 weeks late. So be prepared :winkwink: glad you are doing well :)

Hispirits- nothing in the mail yet?

AFM- My temp just went up some more this morn :happydance: I was beginning to wonder! It's funny how I'm going to be testing and submitting my application for grad school around the same time! Time will tell!

no nothing. as soon as it arrives i'll let you no.

it may have taken a bit longer this month hun, but its still 10X better than without your special potion! ;)

Definitely! Just got a new bottle that my parents bought for me, (so nice of them!) I was telling my Mom about it and how well it was working for me, but that it was quite expensive. She offered right away and likes that she is helping to get another grandchild :haha:
I was down for the count this morn. before work. I had to lay down on the couch on my back for like 45min. I had bad cramps in my uterus and also sharp pains in (tmi alert!) my rectum. I couldn't sit! I took a extra strength tylenol and drank a ton of water and it's better now. I still feel twingy down there, both places :blush:
Hopefully I've got a little eggy going crazy with the implanting!

Tallmom sorry it didn't happen this month. Keep those spirits up.
Xxx

I'm just glad my cycles are regulating! Hope Bona Dea continues to work!

i'm sure it will! i think having a few month with regular cycles will do your body the world of good.
we're on the right path now. we will get to the end result soon enough.:winkwink:
each month you body is getting better and better and more prepared to be a incubator for nine months xxxx

xxxx

Yeah I have a few more weeks, or I could have him anytime now! I am getting super anxious but super excited about meeting him.

Xx

any signs of him making an early appearance?

:happydance:

Xx

any signs of him making an early appearance?

:happydance:

No :cry::cry: he is quite comfortable where he is.........I have tried loads to get him moving as I'm very uncomfortable and aching but he won't budge!! Lil monster :haha:

How are you doing

Xx

argh bless ya.

sometimes your end up just wearing yourself out trying to get labour started. save your energy, put your feet up and make the most of the calm days you have left :winkwink:

had my 4d today

i've been looking forward to it so much, but petrified he'd be ugly :blush: lol

but it was fab. i'm chuffed to bits
:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:
https://i1051.photobucket.com/albums/s427/maskofsanity196/BABYBOND_8_zps27c14fc9.jpg
https://i1051.photobucket.com/albums/s427/maskofsanity196/BABYBOND_3_zps283a1839.jpg
https://i1051.photobucket.com/albums/s427/maskofsanity196/BABYBOND_2_zps08638a7e.jpg
https://i1051.photobucket.com/albums/s427/maskofsanity196/BABYBOND_6_zpsc8801a0d.jpg

Aww he is sooooo cute :cloud9:

The 4d scans are amazing aren't they, it's like looking into their little world :hugs:

Xx

Aww he is sooooo cute :cloud9:

The 4d scans are amazing aren't they, it's like looking into their little world :hugs:

Xx

he slept thru the entire thing! despite the bottle of lucazade & chocolate i had on the way.
he is head down but facing side ways, so getting the pictures was a task i ended up laying on my side :haha:

but it was well worth the wait, i was so pleased i did it.

you still cooking that baby? are you fed up yet?

my app this week said you've officially entered the grin and bare it stage.
i though nah, i'm still enjoying it, its lovely, nothing to moan about.

omg! how things can change!

he's back to back now, braxtons have started, i've got a cracked tooth which is throbbing and i am so constipated, which is so confusing because i get a braxton, and because i'm so constipated i get the urge to push in my bum.
i'm so irritable too, apart from DH i despise everyone, no one can say anything to me with out me getting p****d off. i feel so different to how i did monday, i feel like my bodys been hijacked!

i saw my consultant on monday, and mentioned the c section. hes not keen for me to go over so from 37 weeks i'm in for memebrane sweeps, i think on the agreement if things haven't happened natural by 39 weeks they will section me.

which (if it works) has taken 3 weeks off my pregnancy so i'm officially in panick mode.

lol

i
need
to
get
a
grip
:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics