Still waiting for my loss

baileykenz

Reaction score
JUST TO LET YOU KNOW I AM GOING CRAZY...STILL WAITING FOR MY LOSS AND ITS DRIVING ME INSANE..
ITS BEEN 3WEEKS NOW AND STILL NOTHING..DUE MY SECOND PERIOD YESTERDAY AND NOTHING..
I HAVE WALKED MILES HAD HOT BATHS
EMMA:nope:

So sorry Emma!!! I know how you feel, did it a few months ago..it really sucks! My OH would ask me, what do you want to do this weekend..and I'd say, "miscarry" - what a terrible time it is, and so unfair. In the end, it happened and I didn't even know it, found out at ultrasound. Hope you find some peace, big hug!
ps drink some raspberry leaf tea, helps the uterus contract

So sorry Emma!!! I know how you feel, did it a few months ago..it really sucks! My OH would ask me, what do you want to do this weekend..and I'd say, "miscarry" - what a terrible time it is, and so unfair. In the end, it happened and I didn't even know it, found out at ultrasound. Hope you find some peace, big hug!

they said at my scan last week that body had absorbed the sac as it had disappered:shrug:
but still awaiting the loss of any remainders..
sound as though we having same type of thing..
would you mind if i pm u?
emm x

Emma i know what you mean!! i just want this all over with and get back to "normal". I have just come back from the hospital and told that i have to go back in friday AGAIN for more bloods to see if my levels are going down, and if not then they will do surgery. wont they do a d & c for u?

Emma i know what you mean!! i just want this all over with and get back to "normal". I have just come back from the hospital and told that i have to go back in friday AGAIN for more bloods to see if my levels are going down, and if not then they will do surgery. wont they do a d & c for u?

no as last week the sac had been absorbed so its just the linning so the say to loose..
sorry for your loss
has it been a long process also?

I lasted only 3 weeks, and then I just couldn't take it anymore and called first for cytotec (which I chickened out and didn't take) and then for a D&C.

The D&C helped me so much. I hadn't wanted one. I was afraid of it. But once it was over, I was so happy that I had had it.

If you feel that you need this kind of closure, call your doctor and ask about your options. Make it clear that the emotional toll of waiting is more than you are able to handle right now, and perhaps they will help you to consider your options.

Waiting was the worst. I'm sorry you are there right now. Three weeks is a very long time to be in miscarriage limbo, but it can go on even longer. I hope you get relief soon.

Awww hun big :hugs: for you. I really hope AF comes for you soon

no as last week the sac had been absorbed so its just the linning so the say to loose..
sorry for your loss
has it been a long process also?

Thanks Emma,
Yes its been going on for a while now; 3 weeks since i first suspected nearly 2 weeks since it was confirmed, and hospital visits every other day.. feels like an eternity, first the waiting trying to hold on to some hope... and now the waiting for it to be over... I'M FED UP OF WAITING!!!! and I think the most frustrating part is that it hasnt even "started" yet!

my bubba h/b stopped on 26th april but i did not lose until 27th may and i had to go natural cos of medical reasons there is nothing worse then your life being on hold please keep strong xxx

they said at my scan last week that body had absorbed the sac as it had disappered:shrug:
but still awaiting the loss of any remainders..
sound as though we having same type of thing..
would you mind if i pm u?
emm x

HI, sure you can pm me, sorry I wasn't on here when you sent me this, I'm not on here very often! How're you doing now??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->