Still Waiting ...

LOL You have her told hun!

Lot's of luck hun although I'd be heading to the GP for a blood test!

:hugs:

Awwwww cat!!!

Go to the doc's hun! They will be able to tell by feeling u up ... u know that prod the belly thing!!!

Awwwwwww babes sending u big BFP wishes :D
xxx

think I will try one more test wed one Fri (pack of 2 see) and if still nothing will call GP on FRI :S see whats going on, hopefully one or the other would of came by then.

:D

Keeping everything crossed for you that you get a BFP on Wednesday, and AF stays away on holiday for the next nine months or so. Will be online as soon as I can on Wed to check on you. Take care. Caroline :hugs:

Awwwww babe, poor you!!

I too would get down the Docs if no further forward by Friday babe, you would have left it long enough by then!

I really hope you have a great big fat BFP waiting for you onm Wednesday babe!! Best of Luck! :hgs: xx

Well ive bought a test its a dip one and its only one so tomorrow is the day !!

I know it will be a BFN again :S my body is being a cow Moooooooo LOL anyway ive brought this cheap brand called

REVEAL

it was £3.00 for one test :o so will see what happens tomorrow.

Fingers crossed hun.

Positive vibes being sent your way. but i know if i were in the same situation as you i'd have been demanding the doctors test me :lol:

GOOD LUCK

Thats my next step if I see another BFN tomorrow, :S will be calling them tomorrow afternoon if no luck, heres hopeing.

Well she got me, Apparentely she she got delayed, but since I insisted in another post she either came or gave me my BFP by WED she decided she should come home.

Weird thing is despite being 11 days late yesterday when she flew in, im having a normal time, no more heavier, and no more lighter, the odd aches I usually get on day 1/2 so its just bizzare.

I am dissapointed, more so cause of how late I was, but I didnt expect to be preg as me and DH just didnt BD enough, so if I had been three days late it would have been easier to accept, but after getting to 10 days I had a little bit of hope, despite having the BFNS.

I guess having those more or less prepared me for the time when she did decide to arrive, so at least ive got my test ready for next month.

And if I was to fall preg :S the Baby would be a 17/7/07 baby !!! HM

DD is a 05/07/04 baby and im a 18/07/79 Baby so lets see if DH can get me a lil Birthday pressie LOL

Awwww Cat :hugs: :hugs: Can't believe AF played such a cruel game with you .... that must've been awful ... She really is pure evil :evil:

REALLY hope you get your BFP next time hon .... You deserve it after all that horrible waiting.....

Awwwwwwwww babe, I am so sorry :friends:

:dust: for next month :hugs: xx

im sorry she got you babe, heres hoping for next month for you...jump back on the love machine and have a good ole try...
bxox

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->