Still wtt after near-scare and BFN

happynbubbly

Reaction score
So me and my OH have been a little careless lately. For a little bit we thought I could be pregnant, and were stressing over it. A couple of nights ago we finally decided it was time to find out for sure. He was there with me through the whole thing, and has been supportive. It's sweet though, yesterday morning after we found out I wasn't, he seemed disappointed. He did say though, that we have to start being more careful. We talked about what we want to happen before we start ttc. Just happy that we're on the same page :)

Always good when you know you both want the same thing.

H2B went through a stage of saying he wasn't ready to have children yet and it really didnt help my broodyness! The other week he told me he is now broody and ready for kids but wants to wait until after our wedding.

It's nice to know that after our wedding we will both be happy to start TTC :D

Glad to hear that your on the same page now. Woohoo

Aw thanks and thanks! On my way over to watch us some Transformers II. Glad we're both geeky :p

Glad everything is ok hun and that OH was there to support you. Take your time and enjoy each other and all the things you want to do in the mean time.

x

its great to have a supportive OH. i had a scare a few months ago after not being very careful. Although we both were gutted when we found out i wasnt we decided we needed one last full blown holiday to ourselves and after that then any accidents are welcome :) Its always good to be on the same page :) x

That's good you talked about it and are on the same page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->