Stinging Nipple Pain

21yrsurvivor

Reaction score
Who else here has had terrible stinging pain with their nipples? I'm about 12 weeks (or maybe I am 12 weeks, the doctors keep changing the weeks/days pregant :wacko:) anyway, I have had it one other time a few weeks back but yesterday it came on hard. I kept feeling like I had a bee or a wasp in my bra LOL. It's not doing it so much today (thank God lol) it just seemed to be the nipples get it. It started on the right side and then went to the left a couple hours later.

I had burning nipples in the first tri. It was actually the first sign of pregnancy for me. I had to actually stick my hands in my bra to ease the pain. Fortunately it stopped after I hit the second trimester.

I've had burning nipples. I first noticed it when I went out with a temperature change and it felt like they were on fire! Heat helped calm them down, I read somewhere that it's the blood vessels dilating x

Yes I have bad nipple pain too, it is no fun.

In fact my breasts overall hurt so bad I hardly take off my bra. Haha, and I thought my PMS hurting breasts were bad....this is like 10 x worse. :)

Was my first symptom and still get it now

Thank you ladies. I was wondering about the stinging feeling because I've heard about them hurting but no one really specified what kind of pain they experience. It has come and gone the past few days, but when it comes it comes on hard.

Mine comes and goes but I found lotion helps

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->