Stinky!

Mynx

Mum of 2 Gorgeous Girls!!
Reaction score
I used a fluffie on Evie overnight for the first time last night and when she got up this morning, there was a bit of a pong to it!

It's a brand new (prewashed 4 times with a ball thing I have - similar to soap nuts I believe) Close Parent Pop In. I didnt use a night time booster as it wasnt needed, she's not a very heavy wetter at night so I just used the insert and the regular booster, along with a fleece liner.
When I took the nappy off, it stunk! At first I thought she may have pooed cos I could smell it even with the nappy on lol! But no poo, just very stinky! What do you think could have caused this? She's never been stinky overnight in sposies, this is the first time she's ever smelt like this lol! Poor thing!

I have to say Izzys 12+hour night nappy always stinks of pee really strongly! Reagrdless of which one she is in..BG, Flip etc they all pong in the morning!

Emma too- it only started after we began weaning too so there must be a link to what she's now eating :shrug:

Vincents are like that when its been warm.

It's awful isnt it?! Smells like she hasnt had a bath in a week! :sick:

we get this too especially in the warmer weather. I found the smell to be a lot worse when i was using deteregent to wash my nappies, it's a lot better after washing with soapnuts.

Emma gets this too! And weirdly enough, hers didn't start smelling until weaning either! There must really be something to that theory!! :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->