Stitch like pains on right side of bump. 38 weeks and 1 day!

Willow87

Reaction score
I woke up with a horrible stitch like feeling on my bump. It hurts to walk, sneeze, laugh and man when baby moves, I cringe because it kills! It's been like 5 hours and its still happening. Is this Braxton Hicks? I have never had them so far. Could it be the beginning of SOMETHING?! I doubt it. :haha:

I have had mild cramps for a few days now though.

I have my midwife appt today with my midwife so I guess I could ask her.

QUESTION, would they offer me a sweep and stretch right then and there or would they like give me time to prepare for one? :blush:

I don't know much about them just that I might get offered one. Or atleast that's what my friend said.

are they uncomfy and awful?

signed

uncomfy

OK THIS IS ACTUALLY PRETTY PAINFUL.

:(

How am I ever going to give birth?

I don't know if its the start of something for you, just wanted to say I have had a stitch in my left side for 2 days now !!! So uncomfortable, maybe it's just another lovely pregnancy symptom :winkwink:

Sorry I can really help. I have had a stitch like pain though, usually comes when I am physically shattered. Just taken it to be normal baby aches and my body telling me to relax. If you've got a midwife app today then she will be able to help you. As for the sweep, I was under the impression they wouldn't do that until you're 40 weeks. I could be wrong mind. Sorry I'm not much help x

I was told the stitch like pain was round ligament pain. The first time I felt it I thought my side was going to explode!
:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"