STM regulars

Ashley I noticed my phone was really quiet today! :rofl:

Also I'm use to being the youngest, I'm the youngest in my family and since I've always been quite mature for my age I was always hanging out with people a few years older then me :blush:

Ok so either tonight or tomorrow night I'm going to bake cookies.. My speciality even.... Chocolate chocolate mint chip cookies!
Belt buster for sure but they're soo good..
I don't have to feel bad about eating them either! :haha:

cookiess
yes pleasee :D xx

I really don't want to be on my own for a while still..
I'm still to young even if I wanted to be though :blush:

Rome, Atleast she offered to pay for internet? :shrug:
You couldn't live without us BnB girls! :haha:

I'm making three big batches of the cookies so plenty to go around and pig out on :thumbup:

haha :D shame i live so farr away lmaooo

yer i want 2 be at home
but id love to have a nurshary n stuff ready
:\ xxx

I moved upstairs into a nicer bedroom since my last one was a add-on to the house and attached to the garage meaning I had three doors into my room, no a/c and the only heat source was a baseboard heater..
It wasn't the best room for sure but it worked when I was going through my rebellious stage because it was surrounded by concrete so I could crank my music :haha:
Sadly there are HORRIBLE stairs you have to climb up and down to get to it so we decided its best to move me upstairs where I atleast can share the rest of the houses heat and is a decent sized room.. not to mention the stairs to it are nice and wide and not so steep..
We plan on moving after I have Riley to a house where he'd have his own room but for now we just have everything set up in my room and in the next house we will get stuff in his room even though he'll still be small enough he'll be with me..
Hopefully going to have a new house by early spring :thumbup:

hey me too just cus i am having my girls on friday doesnt mean i cant have any lol
as for housing i am going to continue living with my mother but i have applied to get my own house throught my state government seeing as i will have a family of 5... that includes me but hell that is so many people and we cant all share one room for ever my mom is actually really helpful on the matter she doesnt want me to move out but knows that i need my own space and that my family is just to big anymore to keep living there

awe, when do you plan on moving out memysonand3? after the girls are a little older?

Aww if I could I'd send all you girls a plate of cookies! :hugs:
I'd probably run out though! :haha:

memysonand3

are u going to stay with ur mom 4 a while for the support n help and stuff?
cus ur guna have ur hands ful.. one wil probs wake up n then the other .. i no if i was in ur position id like my mom 2help me with the feeds n stuff
but thats just me
up 2 u what u do at the end of the day
but do u no whats so lovely
how close they are gunna grow up!!
be like little best friends :D and have eachother
oh id love to of been a twin or a triplet
xxx

yes i am staying with my mother and even when i do get approved to get my own house i will still be fairly close to my mom so that when i do need help i will be not to far away its a little different for me though because i didnt really get along with my mom till i got pregnant with my son and then we finally were liveable together lol i never was really home so i have always wanted my own place and i think that god will let it happen when it is supposed to i dont think i will move out of my moms house till the girls are another year or so just because i am going to collage in may i was already signed up just had to push it off till may and i am going to go back to work in may also so i will really need help with my girls at first

awww yerr deffo
when they are one they will just play together
be in sleeping habits
ect :D xxx

There's not even one present under the tree for me yet! :cry:
Only ones even under the tree are the ones I wrapped and put there! :nope:

awe, maybe your parents hid you gifts? hehe
we don't put ours under the tree or our dogs will rip them up

My dad went shopping last night after work.. he probably just got it then...
So no.. my parents just don't have anything yet and if they do its not wrapped or under the tree :haha:

awe, I asked for make up from my mom and my dad. so I probs have lots of new make up, im excited to play with it.lol.
I get to open on gift on xmas eve:)
I can't sleep its 3:30 here...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"