STM regulars

i agree with jas but it might be better to get your own place not to stressful and im 18 and a half does that count ???!

so i wont really get on thursday night because i am going to try and take some sleeping meds so that friday i wont be exhausted anddd anxious i am pretty excited and jas you will laugh at me my son took my phone home with him today that little bugger got it right past me so if you have been sending me txts or anything i havent gotten them because my son has =) but i will have it back by tommorow

I would of got my own place tbh off the council or something but my dad said he would rather me wait til iv settled with the baby and iv bonded abit till i think about moving on my own with a newborn :shrug: i know im 18 and can do what i want etc but i think i feel more safe at home at the minute theres too much trouble going on around my area even though were moving next year jan/feb to where fob lives and closer to my family.. fob got robbed other night when he was playing football with his mates :huh: they threatened him with a glass bottle and a brick :huh: .. and took his phone as thats all he had on him luckily didnt have a wallet or anything.. but thats why i couldnt get hold of him! i knew something happened :( but luckily hes getting a new phone after christmas so dont matter anyway lol ...

But Preggo .. if nothing gets sorted then your mum isnt being very supportive cause she could help you through the pregnancy and take you to the odd doctors appointments we have .. i have to get my mum or dad to take me cause i cant walk the distance to the doctors specially now causa my hip .. but she wont kick you out if she does then thats shocking kicking a pregnant person out specially how far gone you are! and in this weather!

i hope it gets sorted :hugs: xx

UPDATE

Another January baby has been born Jules22 she had baby brayden 19th december she was nearly 37 weeks and there doing well :]

so I'm sitting here debating calling financial assistance..I don't know what to do..
my mom still isn't speaking to me.

I love the name Zach :) i only know few people called it aswell :)
and i dont have a clue about the age thing i know you have to look 21 to buy beer for supermarkets and fags.. :shrug: cause my sister works in co-op and she has to check but i spose if you have id you can get served anyway :haha:
they're supposed to ID you if you look under 21 and in sainsburys its like 25 or something silly cos i guess at 18 you can look pretty similar to 16/17 year olds but they'll still serve you if you have ID :haha: xx

ok as i am positing this message it is about 4:42 in the morning here
ooo we're 7 hours behind then!

I was just thinking, am I the oldest one here? I know jas is the youngest.
i was thinking this the other day actually! yeah rome you are the oldest.. then i think emzi, then ashley, then becy, cos theyre all 18 but becy just turned 18 and i think i got it the right way round with ashley and emzi cos ashley is 18 and a half but em is 19 in feb i think (yer i have a really weird memory ok lol)
and im 17, 18 in august
............and then jas :haha: lol the baby of the group ;)
im joking you know we love you really lol
and sophie is 18 but not sure whereabouts she fits in :) my supersonic memory has failed me :O x

whens your birthday anna, I'm also born in august.
I;m gonna be 20 tho! ='(

Update!
so I was on the phone with the people for financial assistance I have my appointment on Wednesday and in the mean time I have to find a place I would like to live...
My mom seems happy..and says she will pay for my internet...
I'm scared...

Update!
so I was on the phone with the people for financial assistance I have my appointment on Wednesday and in the mean time I have to find a place I would like to live...
My mom seems happy..and says she will pay for my internet...
I'm scared...

Well least youve got somewhere ayy?! .. and least your mums offering to help you with something itll all work out id love to be able to get my own place and start my own life etc but im too dependant on my parents even though i only live with my dad :nope: lol

anna - 7th:)

becyboo - i hope this works out half of me really wants my own place and the other half is like nooo stay at home

Yep i would love my own place for the peace and to call it mine and do what ever i want! but then again i love being at home not having to worry about bills or anything lol i need to learn i spose cause iv got to do it all sometime but im not ready just yet i dont think

What you mean MILFY?? :rofl:

the thread is closed because it means no randomers can join its members only :winkwink:
xxx

Yep i would love my own place for the peace and to call it mine and do what ever i want! but then again i love being at home not having to worry about bills or anything lol i need to learn i spose cause iv got to do it all sometime but im not ready just yet i dont think

this is how I feel!
I emailed someone asking to see an apartment, its like 10 min walk away from where I live now...I think if I move really close it wont be so bad...theres one other 2 bedroom apartment in a good price range close by but I think I will wait to call on monday after the holidays.

Ashley I noticed my phone was really quiet today! :rofl:

Also I'm use to being the youngest, I'm the youngest in my family and since I've always been quite mature for my age I was always hanging out with people a few years older then me :blush:

Ok so either tonight or tomorrow night I'm going to bake cookies.. My speciality even.... Chocolate chocolate mint chip cookies!
Belt buster for sure but they're soo good..
I don't have to feel bad about eating them either! :haha:

i want my own place :)
but because we arnt getting alot of money
we can get stuff paid for us.. i think??xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann