STM regulars

Im confused with this...

Emzi how did you get your ID? cause iv looked on internet and this one iv gone on says identity and passort so im guessing thats so you can use it like a passport and ID :wacko: .. i dont know if its the right one for just like saying im 18 as in ID so i can buy drinks etc .. i might have to ask my mum tomorrow :shrug:

But my passport is out of date! so if i need that up to date to do my ID ill have to re-new that which is going to cost even more :(

dont get the 30£ one
i did that
im so luckily when i wriggle myself into a club..
underage people can get them hands on the 30£ one thats why
ur better off with provisional or passport xxx

aww becyboo is am sorry that you are in pain what i would try is a heating pad asprin and just laying on your side with pillows proped around your belly

Yeah i think im going to take some tablets but i can see them not working but worth a try! really hurts .. and im going to try putting pillows around that area when i sleep tonight so its more comfy but i tend to toss and turn in bed :haha: hopefully its just a phase and itll go soon fingers crossed..

And emzii yeah i asked my mum today and she said provsional aswell so ill have to get one of them when iv got the money hopefully intime for when i need it :) its weird planning for my step dad to baby sit Jace while i go see my friends lol x

yerr im guna have 2 get my provisional sorted after cmas as i neeed it sorted 4 my 19th! xx

i am so happy girls a really good friend of mine is coming to see me we went to elementary toghether!!!! and she just had here baby about 3 months ago its weird because i just graduated in may with her and i was soooo jelous of her being pregnant i missed it so much little did i know i was pregnant then too lol

aww hehe
memyson+3
if i dont speak 2 u before
good luck!
and ill be thinking of u xxx

I was just thinking, am I the oldest one here? I know jas is the youngest.

Hmm im probs in the middle i dont know how old sophie is or anna.. im not youngest though i know that :) x

I'm ALWAYS the youngest in the groups of people I hang out with! :haha:

Yeah, Rome I believe you're the oldest Sophie's like 18 and I'm not exactly sure about Anna but I know its right around 17-18 I believe..
Hope I'm not wrong! :blush:

so I didn't clean up for my mom today, and left my house a mess because she "couldn't" drive me to the doctors so I had to cancel my appointment and I thought why should I help her out when she can't help me out? ...anyway so my older brother called and my mom started saying how I'm so ungrateful and all this stuff even tho I was sitting right there!! I was like please don't talk about me when Im right here and she told me she wants me to move out and "my free ride" is over and how I'm nothing but rude to her and I told her that I wasn't being rude to her at all till she was disrespectful to me and shes like "SORRY I DIDN'T WANT TO DRIVE YOU TO THE DOCTORS! I WANT YOU TO START LOOKING FOR AN APARTMENT TOMORROW"

God your moms acting like a total b*tch!
I do the exact same things with my parents, if they didn't do something for me I don't do something for them when it comes to some things..
:hugs: It's ok hun your mom just needs to calm down a little.. I hate how some people can give me such attitude when I'm all jacked up on hormones and it makes the situation 10x worse and they don't even see it!

I don't think you did anything wrong!

i would do the same thing to my mom if she made me spend the little bit of money i had on CANCELLING an apointment grrrr you can come live with me =) i know its far... that is so frustrating and as for the free ride it isnt one when you clean the house while she is at work and you make it nice for when they get there that is like hiring a cleaning service for your house which is really expensive

ugh, I'm debating calling soical assistance tomorrow to try to find my own place but I'm unsure, I'm going to sleep on it and see how me and my mom both feel in the morning

She'll get over it..
If she seriously kicks you out for that! :wacko: Wow..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->