STM regulars

Do me a favour anyone who finds out about Ashley cause she hasnt came in this yet just make sure she knows shes to come in here if she wants to and if anyone finds out when Cole was born .. PM me things :winkwink: cause im off to bed and i bet miss anna is a chatterbox tonight :winkwink: im off to bed

xx

i am not a chatterbox thank you how very rude!
in fact im off to bed in a min, just enjoying the two pints special too much right now :lol:
night all xxx

Night Anna!

Yeah Riley has been squirming all day today.. Right now he's limited himself to just ribs.. The little feet moving about my ribs :haha:
The weird experiences of pregnancy huh?

Don't say that you'll regret saying that in a few months! :haha:

Also I'd guess Ashley will be on within the next few hours.. She's a night owl :haha:

I can't wait to have my L/O in my arms but I know I'll miss my bump and the little rib kicks
Although he just kicked me a few minutes ago and it was HARD in the ribs.. It hurt! :haha:

lol i donno if i will miss being pregnant, maybe, I just don't think so now:p

Just wait awhile :p
I've seen plenty of girls on here that hated being pregnant or they hated their bump or something but after they have their L/O they miss it! :haha:

i am not a chatterbox thank you how very rude!
in fact im off to bed in a min, just enjoying the two pints special too much right now :lol:
night all xxx

:rofl: I went in my room and watched that was well good!! :rofl: made me giggle shame it continues tuesday! i was looking forward to watching it fully! :) ..

Hope Ashley is okay i messaged her on facebook last night too and didnt get a response :( x

Im now getting worried ..
Another January Garnet is on its way shes 36 weeks i think.. :huh: but wow its making it seem more real .. ones already arrived from somone called Stinkyloo .. arrrgghhhh oh and a February Lovebug was born wasnt there? scary just hope i keep going til 1st January at least

Hope everyone is alright :hugs: i dont like this time difference business :rofl: when im on at this time i bet all you in US are snoring :sleep: and then when its dead late at night/early hours of morning here your all on here still and its early evening in US :(

Hows everyones bumps doing today anything new happening .. i got woke up by my lil man rolling about and lately iv been getting like cramp in my left leg at the bottom :cry: it constantly feels bruised :nope: im in agony when it goes into cramp though does it for like 5 mins constantly :cry: but as for everything else think hes comfy in my belly! xx

hope he hangs in there for you! :hugs:
i think i know what you mean about the leg cramp.... i get it in my calf if i stretch my legs or point my toes out too much in my sleep it WRECKS!! i think thats what you mean anyway aghhhhh its so painful i have to be so careful now not to point my toes at all lol :lol:
i was sick this morning :( why hasnt it stoppppped yet! :( ahah xx

Morning. so 2 January Garnets have given birth already? oh my, its starting to feel so real :p
My bump is good today I'm going to see my real dad today, haven't seen him like 6 months, I'm hoping I have fun lol. I wonder if I get my xmas gift today from him! ahha

No theres 1 born thats by someone called Stinkyloo .. and someone else has been sent home from the hospital but is 4cm dilated i think :wacko: cant remember its in the January Garnets thread in 3rd tri i dont know if you go in there or not?

And as for the cramp i havent a clue what it is it feels like cramp but iv never got it in lower bit of my leg its usually in my calf or toes its horrible in toes when toe goes stiff :sick: ewww! .. but now it feels bruised and like when i walk it really hurts my dad recons its not drinking enough water :shrug: but who knows :haha: hope it dont keep getting bad and hope you stop being sick anna :( :hugs:

Hope you have a good time seeing your dad Rome and hope you get some prezzies :haha: :winkwink: .. iv just been to matalan i wish i didnt now :( i had about 120 pound in my bank and i ended up spending 86 pound on baby stuff i was ment to be saving the money to go shopping with my sister for some christmas prezzies for her oops :dohh: iv only got like 34 pound left now :( feel bad

Ill show what i got though x

Cot quilt
DSC05459.jpg

Cot Bumper
DSC05462.jpg

Sleep bag thing
DSC05463.jpg

A bib thing that put arms in to cover them fully
DSC05464.jpg

Tigger sleepsuit
DSC05465.jpg

Tigger outfit (i love this :cloud9:)
DSC05466.jpg

Yeah i love tigger and winnie pooh stuff if you wondered lol :)!

awe, so cute. I love the crib bedding so cute!
isn't in the UK they don't tell you not to use bumpers ?
cause here in canada they say not to use them, but all the crib bedding sets come with them anyway, so I put mine in the crib.. I don't know. lol
People I know where really shocked that I put them in there! lol
but my mom used them with all her kids

:shrug: havent a clue but everyone can shut there trap if they tell me off :rofl: like health visitor or anyone like that im using mine it looks nice and it actually stops drafts getting on baby and my cot has panels probs be more dangerous him getting his hands stuck in between them or banging him self agenst the sides! lol

Thankyou aswell for saying you like the bedding :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"