• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

STM regulars

em babe he sounds like he wants to have his cake and eat it too.
like hes allowed to lie to you and fuck you around and then dump you but no one else is allowed to try it on ?? how does he work that one out?

:grr::grr::grr:

FOB slept at mine again last night, so tempted to email his girlfriend saying "do you not find it weird your boyfriend woke up with me and not you on valentines day?"
but theres no point he'd just talk his way out of it, spin her a few more lies, and then hate me for it which would not be helpful.

EDIT: just read that back it makes me look like a slag, im not lol. nothing happened, we slept in the same bed but didnt even brush feet in the night :rofl: i do have some self respect
but if she had any idea how much time he spends with me she'd drop him in a second, just annoys me how he feels like he can mess us both around at the same time. i dont even know what he wants from me! grrrrrrrr hes a mind fuck

em babe he sounds like he wants to have his cake and eat it too.
like hes allowed to lie to you and fuck you around and then dump you but no one else is allowed to try it on ?? how does he work that one out?

:grr::grr::grr:

FOB slept at mine again last night, so tempted to email his girlfriend saying "do you not find it weird your boyfriend woke up with me and not you on valentines day?"
but theres no point he'd just talk his way out of it, spin her a few more lies, and then hate me for it which would not be helpful.

EDIT: just read that back it makes me look like a slag, im not lol. nothing happened, we slept in the same bed but didnt even brush feet in the night :rofl: i do have some self respect
but if she had any idea how much time he spends with me she'd drop him in a second, just annoys me how he feels like he can mess us both around at the same time. i dont even know what he wants from me! grrrrrrrr hes a mind fuck

My ex, (not FOB, but the one I'm in love with ) lol crashes at my place sometimes, mind you I haven't seen him in like 2 months (must not be fighting with his girlfriend) but whenever he does I'm always temped to email his girlfriend but don't because I love him =(

STM has been overrun by illiterates.. :roll:

I know, the new girls seemed to just hijack our thread :wacko:

Doesn't look like I'll be having a valentines baby :(

you never know! lol

I don't think I'm going to go into labor and pop him out within 5 hours..

it could happen! I was only in "active labour" for 5 and half hours .lol

jezz, :cry:jas don't ruin my dreams of you popping tonight and having a valentines baby:haha:

I hardly go in the thread anymore on teens bit for the fact theres too many newbies coming lately and i cant keep up |: bad as it sounds id love to talk to everyone but it would take the piss to keep up so i just keep track of the main girlys aka you guys :winkwink: .. feel sorry for sophie when she comes on she must get lost when she goes on her thread going back all the pages :haha:

Yes but I'm not even in.. what would you call it.. inactive labor?! right now.. So if I started now I highly doubt I would get it all over with within a few hours :haha: (Although it would be nice)

They have big huge conversations in there.. and I know we did the same thing but these are abunch of newbies coming in and it's like ffs I don't want to read 10 pages about stuff I know nothing about in one of my own threads :wacko: (Not TECHNICALLY mine but I'm one of the active oldies..)

Oh well.. :wacko:

Hm i gues so :( i feel like so hormonal tonight

im so confused, my heads so fucked up i feel so allown right now..

its like..
he was changing, i had my old kieran back he was so lovely to me
but then saturday he had a drink in him + just was so unrekoniseable! < dont think its a word but it is now :) lmao

now i feel like if he isnt going to change il rather be on my own..
lastnight he did cook me a meal + come home with card + chocolates but besides the point..

i dont think i can stand the thought of him going out + moving on.. n theres me not being able to do fuck all..
but if he carrys on this way + i stay.. when the babys here whats he going to do every saturday night leave me in on my own while hes out enjoying himself :(

Can I join in? STM thread isn't what is used to be and I miss talking to you all:cry:

welcome over here stuffymuffy, I can't keep up w/ the other thread.
god, I spent the last 40 mins trying to get formula stains out of quintins clothes. lol they are in the wash now so I'm hoping they come out clean.

Emma, I hope he doesn't start being an ass again. I hope when your LO is here he doesn't go out and leave you all alone :(

Have you tried baby Oxi-clean? It worked wonders for my nephew's clothes.

Emma, I hope he doesn't start being an ass again. I hope when your LO is here he doesn't go out and leave you all alone :(

Thankz rome, my emotions and everythink today just seem all over the place i just feel like shit :(
i cant wait to have my hair done wednesday hopefully ill feel a little bit better, but having my hair done never feels like being pampered anymore :|

I wanted to get Oxi-clean and I said that like 1000000 times, so I was going to the store later on to get it, then my step dad is like "here I bought you shout stain remover" and I'm like wtf. lol

emma, I love getting my hair done lol its been ages I don't have the money right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->