STM regulars

Lmao pancake thread? haha
i wont bother reading that one then :D
yeeeep should be soon :)
my friends popping over for a hour wer gunna get a chinese im so hungary .. so glad somebodys coming over!

awe, I wish I could have a spa day, maybe I will try to save up!

stuffymuffy are you team yellow?

They talk more then we do!!

Also I think my mom is leaning towards the first, When I showed her the two and said only the whinny the pooh one is local she mentioned going in the store and looking because she's sure they have something like the first one (example: just different colors so its called something else but still basically the exact same thing)
I think she liked the brand name better.. she's like "Well the other is a fisher price"

Also man you guys have alot of mixed opinions on the swings!! :haha:

My next doctors appointment is tomorrow, Hope somethings happened!!

oh, come on and tell us if you can after your doctors appointment :)
I'm excited to find out if you dilated more or something hehe.

Sorry to like change the subject but WTF is with the other thread .. does that aimee have a boyfriend lol? i know sophie has a boyfriend but thats a diff one to FOB.. and then we make an exception for Emzi :p .. but i think now people just going in that thread for the fun of it lol ..

I'll come on ASAP.. My appointments in the morning so I'd say by noon (my time) you'll hear something from me!
(Unless I magically go into labor :winkwink:)
(that's 6PM for you, Becy!)

:nope:
It's not just STM.. the whole teen section is just overrun with all these newbies with bad grammar and pointless subjects.. It makes me look back and go "Were we like that? :shock:"

I'm trying not to be mean.. it's just like over half the threads were "Am I pregnant?" now it's all pointless ramblings from those girls.. Atleast ours were interesting to the outside public :roll:

I'm about to completely tell FOB off.. According to my cousin he's still going around acting like after I have Riley all the hormones go away and I go running back into his arms..
I'm getting so annoyed I'm about to tell him straight up I don't want him in the room when I'm in labor and I DON'T love him or want to be with him!! :grr:
Sorry a bit of a rant but if I posted it in the other STM section it would get buried with spam :(

I was talking to my cousin today.. She was saying about how I had a doctors appointment tomorrow and I'm like "Yeah if I'm not in labor by then" and she's like "Do you have a feeling its tomorrow?!?!" I go "No, I don't have a feeling it's any particular day.. I JUST WANT HIM OUT!!"

..She goes "Why so anxious?"
:dohh:
I told her.. Just wait til you're pregnant and 8 days from your due date..

Wow Jas seems like you have a really stubborn! He needs to move on, sounds like he needs a reality check and a good talkin' to.

must be sooo exciting to be on team yellow, next time I wanna be on team yellow. lol not like I plan on having another anytime soon...

jas.. so noon your time would be like 1 here?

Correct Rome!

And yes, He does need to move on.. That's why I'm about to just tell him off he's really starting to get on my nerves.. he watches what he says around me when it comes to lovey-dovey stuff because he knows it irritates the hell outta me but apparently he's still going around telling people that I still love him and will be with him after I have Riley..:dohh:

Sorry to like change the subject but WTF is with the other thread .. does that aimee have a boyfriend lol? i know sophie has a boyfriend but thats a diff one to FOB.. and then we make an exception for Emzi :p .. but i think now people just going in that thread for the fun of it lol ..
yeah i know! half the people that come in are like "heyyy my names *** and im engaged to the father of the baby we're both really excited and hes being great!!!"
its like are you trying to rub it in?!?! lmao READ THE THREAD TITLE!

:nope:
It's not just STM.. the whole teen section is just overrun with all these newbies with bad grammar and pointless subjects.. It makes me look back and go "Were we like that? :shock:"

I'm trying not to be mean.. it's just like over half the threads were "Am I pregnant?" now it's all pointless ramblings from those girls.. Atleast ours were interesting to the outside public :roll:
yeah i completely agree. i thought it was just me being over-sensitive lol.

My mom, sister's, friends etc. are making me feel so guilty for not finding out the sex. They all want to know so badly. I'm pretty sure my sister would pay off the sonographer to find out if she could :haha: To me it's not that big of a deal, I want the surprise. It just gives me one more thing to look forward too :happydance:

Aww. Everyone says that mother's instincts are usually right! I'll be so un-prepared if I have a girl, I have no names for girls picked out lol

omg, im dead. lol
quintin got up at 2:00am to eat, didn't go back to sleep till 2:30, then up at 3:11 with a dirty diapers didn't go back to 3, now its 4 and he wanted to eat again, but he only had like half an oz.
and I didn't go to bed to begin with till 12:30.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->