• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

STM regulars

There's different newborn sizes? :shock:

I thought there was only one thats like 5-8lb or something.. then 8-12 is 1 and 2 is.. idk I'm not there yet! (We have some in the closet ready though :haha:)

Riley went into 1's just recently and he was over 8 1/2 pounds before he went into them! (He's a long lean baby instead of some little chubby thing :haha:)

I think huggies work better for him.. I don't remember.. I know we had to get him out of NB because they kept leaking because his out-take was alot more then what they could hold :haha:

I can't keep track.. we have huggies and pampers that we use and one of them is more prone to leaking but I don't remember which :blush:
The size 1's were all already opened in a huge bag from my cousins who had so many diapers he grew so fast they didn't use them all so they went to me.. and they don't have a brand on them so I have no idea what they are but they seem to do a fairly decent job :shrug:

well, in asda i brought 2 boxes of newborn size 3's .. because they had noo newborn size 1's + 2's so ill have to go up next week to see if i can get 2 boxes of each!
i got 2 packs of newborn ones tho.. they was only 2 for £10 so that was good! got like 52 in each pack.. in th eboxes you get 72 in each i think it is?

im stressing over a carseat!
ive found one.. thats nice for how much it is.. but theres no sun block thing at the top?? :(
i dont want to spend like £100 on a carseat.. its only for kierans car anyway :\

The wipes have like 72 in usually im unsure i go through so many wipes haha specially when hes done a #2 i just have to use loads cause its disguesting lol! my dad only uses like 3! im like how can you do that lol.. but mason hated baby wipes at first and when there newborn they say to use cotton wool and warm water.. which was a massive cafful lol but he liked the warmth more the the cold wet wipe lol!
Most come with sun canopy things.. you sure it hasnt got one that pulls out? what kind is it and ill have a look :] mines got 1 but it can be tucked about or pulled out
xx

You can never have to many wipes! We got tons from other people and it only took us a week or two to go through them all :haha:

With poop I use 3 max but sometimes if its a ton n been sitting awhile and got it everywhere I use like 5 :haha:

You think 3s impressive? My grandma change him and did it all with ONE! And that was with poop!!! :shock:
She really "eco-friendly" I guess you could say and doesn't like to be wasteful with ANYTHING.. I told my dad about her doing it with one and he's like "Yeah and if you let her I'm sure she'd try to rinse it out and use it again" :rofl: (SOO her nature)
I looked it over afterwords and it actually looked like she got it all with one wipe:shock:

its only this cheapo one... https://direct.asda.com/Teamtex-Baby-Ride-Infant-Carrier/002653394,default,pd.html

but ive told kie now its for his car so he can buy it!!!!!!!!

Anyway! hes been messing my head up..
im so confused, i dont know what i want anymore.. because im sure ive told u about chris??
:\

hmm emma I would maybe skip that one and get one with a sun side, I'm always pulling quintins down, if he is in the back of the car and the sun gets his eyes he screams!

wipes, I've been through about 7 packs already. I have 14 more. lol

Kieran said " oh ill get the back windows tinted"
and my reply was
there in the front for the first few weeks u twat!
lmao!

he will have to get one when he nexts gets paiddd!

i need to stock up on wipes there only apound a packk x

Nopee
hes got his back ones done now tho...
WOOP ONE MORE BOX !!!!!!

Did you mean babys in the front for first weeks?
lol confused..
i was guna say ya cant put car seats in front cause of the airbags if you jhad a cash.. the airbag would suffacate baby (sorry for putting it how it is)..

And WIPES! i use loads when masons done #2 lol 1 wipe doesnt barely do anything and it just gets everywhere! specially with his feet moving constantly lol.. LOL that made me laugh about your nan would most likly rinse nappy and re-use it hehe :] i couldnt imagine doing that lol.. and Jas you know your last name its the same as my ex's lol i found that really shocking lol

ya, I use a ton of wipes.

haven't heard anything from FOB in a bit, he was suppose to be back in town this weekend.

ooohh i fort babys where in the frontt! im sure my bro + sis wasss loool

:o lol
i got told it was unsafe cause airbag is near it and itll crush car seat if have a crash.. i can understand that but im sure i remember at a point people put them in front.. i duno lol

i heard you can put them in the front if you dont have an airbag, but its not the best choice , Quin sits in the back

I usually sit in the back with mason he dont like being on his own in back for some reason lol he likes gurgling and making noises haha.. Hes started dribbling loads now im thinking teeth are coming very slowly! bit early but front his gums there 2 white blobs :| .. and his eyes all horrible i duno what to do its soar i think .. last time i went doctors they said its nothing bad its just his tear duct cause babys cant blow there nose there snot goes up and out there eyes :wacko: lol thats if it dont come out there nose first.. but hes got all yellow stuff on his eye and when i try wipe it with warm water he screams :( i think im guna have to take him back again i hope he hasnt got anything wrong worries me to death..

quintin had a blocked tear duct too, it went away maybe a week or so ago,
my doctor told me to wash my hands, and poke him in the corner of his eye, then wipe his eye clean, but quintin woul never let me do this lol
and it just went away

Mason screams :( his eye goes horrible he had it ages ago but it went then its came back again and he hates me touching him there it looks all soar but if i dont wipe it it just goes all hard and horrible .. it must be irrating him alot .. i know doctors wont do anything for him .. i hope it just does :\

Arr things cant get any worse!!
kierans gunna message chris on facebook basicully :\

+ start lods of shit..
great
its all i need!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member