STM regulars

Riley has been spitting up alot in the last day.. he use to like NEVER have any spit up and last night like half the bottle just came pouring out of his mouth :wacko:

I think it's the new nipples we're using on the bottles that are "fast flow" it just like drowns him and my mom is convinced if he's sitting up enough he wont have that problem but I'll have him sitting almost straight up and he's either drowning in milk or sucking on air there's no in-between with those bottles...

The last few times I've been going 6+ hours in-between pumping and it started to screw up my milk supply AND cause a shortage on bottles for him since he eats about as much as I pump and he eats every few hours so it was coming out uneven so we went to the frozen backup supply and used all it up so now I gotta be ontop of pumping and nursing him so I don't completely screw up my milk supply and he doesn't have to go to formula or something if we run out of bottled milk and my milk supply has a shortage..

I feel like such a horrible mother.. I'm so lazy... Riley will be hungry and I'd just have NO energy to go warm a bottle..
And you're suppose to bathe them like twice a week and a sponge bath every day or every other day.. He's had TWO bathes since getting home and just gets a washcloth to the face every other day or so when his eyes are all gunky or something.........
Am I like the worst laziest mother ever? :(

I amm suree your a great mom!! your tiredd and its to be expected dearr. :hugs:

Omgg noahs here!
congratulations babe <3
hes beautiful!
havnt been on here for a week i think it is..

kie now wants a DNA test
im a sket apertly!

Updated front page for TeenMommy410 :)

anymore need adding just say

And Emzi .. if he wants a dna tell him to get his wallet out lol if not tell him to take you to court to proove it if he cant or wont pay for it
<3

well now hes going in the army [
he came around today
i cried + everythink
i really dont want him too but what can i do?! reality needs to hit him..he said hes hurt + somethings missing and its what he wants toooo do :( xx

awe jas, I think those nipples are too fast for him

emma , i dont know what to say:(

=[
my heads so fucked up right now ..
ive begged him to wait until the babys here because i know he will feel different, + i think he may of finally just decided to leave it for now..

ar everythink feels a mess!

had blood took today + my arms stinginggg!!

how are yu all + LO's ?
x

thats really odd, lol I call quintin , Quin sometimes so it counts :p

how are you anna? is that little man coming soon ?:)
Anna at this rate you're going to beat poor Sophie and Ellie :rofl:
hehe, idk, i keep having pains and stuff and i have been walking LOADS this past week or so and it feels like his head is about to fall out haha, also tmi but ive had sooo much VD like tons more than i normally did through pregnancy...
but who knows! im trying to just chill and not stress about it 'making it happen' or anything. poor sophie must be getting so frustrated though! :(
lol @ me posting this 7 hours before going into labour

I feel like such a horrible mother.. I'm so lazy... Riley will be hungry and I'd just have NO energy to go warm a bottle..
And you're suppose to bathe them like twice a week and a sponge bath every day or every other day.. He's had TWO bathes since getting home and just gets a washcloth to the face every other day or so when his eyes are all gunky or something.........
Am I like the worst laziest mother ever? :(
youre not a horrible mother jas! :hugs: i was just gonna say how impressed i am youre pumping etc. i didnt even give it a go! and ive only bathed noah once :lol:

youre not a horrible mother jas! :hugs: i was just gonna say how impressed i am youre pumping etc. i didnt even give it a go! and ive only bathed noah once :lol:

:hugs:
I wanna quit so bad.. putting him to breast isn't so bad during the day when I have help and when he's settled but at night when I'm alone its complete hell trying to get myself set up and him set up while leaking everywhere and trying to get him to latch when he's screaming... way to stressful :cry:

He's on a mix of formula and breast milk at the moment.. The thing about pumping is its REALLY hard to do it at night because nobody else can watch him and when he's asleep I'm asleep.. (When he is actually ASLEEP that is)
So I end up going like 6+ hours without pumping when I normally pump every 4 so my boobs are so loaded it's sooooo incredibly painful the slightest touch is complete agony :cry: I'm scared to quit though because 1. I know I'll regret it down the road and 2. it's a huge expense with formula and I don't have any income besides my parents and I hate having them pay for ANOTHER expense after everything they've done already not to mention its an expense I can AVOID if I continue BFing... (I did the math, it would be between $30-$40 a WEEK to go completely on formula)
We're going to sit down with a lawyer and set up some child support and make that asshole pay for MY son that he wants to claim as his :grr:
So once that gets going I'd be more opted to quit so I could use some of that money to pay for the formula but otherwise right now I have no income and I just wanna quit so badddd

It wouldn't be so bad with pumping if I had someone to watch him at night so I could do it but I don't and so I can't so it just gets so painful and screws up my milk supply and then it takes all day with pumping every 4 hours to get it back to normal again just in time for night when it gets screwed up again.. and repeats every single day and I hate hate HATE it :hissy:

Sorry... I went off there.. I just don't know what I'm going to do :cry:

Oh also, FOB finally went and spent money on Riley for the FIRST TIME and bought the swing.. This swing to be exact..
AND IT DOESN'T EFFING WORK :growlmad:

The music and sounds it makes works.. but the actual swinging the motor doesn't work or something because it DOESN'T SWING!!
What's the point of a swing if it doesn't swing? :dohh:

So we're going to go back and hopefully exchange that part so it will work but.. UGHH I've been waiting forEVER for a bloody swing and the thing doesn't even work

FOB came every day when Riley was in the hospital and saw him.. He's been out to the house once and we met for lunch once.. that's it..

He'd be out every day if I let him :roll:

Has you're LO's started reaching for anything yet? Riley is like a wonder child! He tries to pull his binky to his mouth when he loses it sometimes.. Even successfully got it back in once!!:shock:
He also tries to hold his bottle and holds onto his binky (Ofcorse he ends up randomly throwing an arm around and yanking the binky out of his mouth and starts crying for it :dohh:)
I thought they weren't suppose to start doing that til like 3-4 months?! This boy's been doing it since birth :shock:

He's also starting to kinda roll onto one side.. He managed to do it a couple times yesterday in his bassinet..

He's starting to smile more and more.. I think it's still mostly just gas but it's adorable :cloud9:

Formula poo.. STINKS
I wanna put him back on strictly breast milk just so it doesn't smell so horrible :haha: (He's on a mix)

Hmm Fob saw mason every weekend at first but then he didnt see him for a month because i didnt want him to :haha: evil mayb but its because he wants me back and it was too awkard and i was getting down with it all.. (+ i think i was being abit selfish at first) lol.

Mason pulls his dummy (Binky) out alot and then crys for it lol hes like a raver haha his arms and legs are always going mad unless hes asleep lol but hes a crazy child lol! mason trys to stand up sometimes i know its well to soon yet haha but he like tenses his legs and pulls up when i hold him up :) its cute!

Has anyone else noticed when there hungry or want there dummy and you have them close to you like neck/arm anywhere lol they start sucking on you! lol when i have mason up on my chest he trys to suck my neck hes a little sucker fish haha!

Rome is your ticker wrong or is it just me lol?
cause it says Quintins 1 day older then mason lol hes like 4 days older isnt he?

awe fob wants to see quintin
did all your fobs see your LOs?

Where the hell has he been that whole timee?!?!?!!!!

did they find him or did he get in touch with you?
omg ive missed out on alot?!

Arr im leftout with these LO chats but ill still join in :p
ill learn a few things haah
got my antinatal in the morning, my first one!
do i take my green notes?!

hes been in jail, I just found out , he started emailing me a few days ago, and quintin is 2 months today,
is yours fast ? :S

Riley's finally out of newborn diapers :happydance: (1s are still pretty big on him but newborns keep leaking as his out take is a little more then they hold :haha:)

We went to the doctors yesterday (For me and him)
My uterus is ALMOST back to normal size :happydance:

Riley has thrush in his mouth :( I wondered why there was always white stuff on the sides of his mouth that never went away between feedings.. Why didn't they catch this in the ICU or at his last appointment?
Worthless people :grr:
Anyway, I have to apply medicine to the inside of his mouth 4 times a day.. fun :wacko:

He's also over 8 1/2 pounds now!! :happydance: My little chunker is actually starting to get a little chunky:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->