STM regulars

this may be a ridiculously stupid question :haha: but how do you know when they need to go up a nappy size?!

Haha yea jas Noah does that with his dummy, holds onto it when it's in his mouth then randomly flings his arms around and throws it away and starts crying :dohh: I'm always like "well what did you do that for?!" :haha: he also hits himself in the face when he's flinging himself about then looks really shocked

Rome are you gonna let fob see quintin? What was he in jail for?

tbh , I'm not sure when you change sizes, lol but newborns were getting snug on quin, so I moved to ones, but then after awhile they kept leaking, so I move to 2s and now theres no more leaking so I was guessing the size was the problem lol

ugh, I really don't know if I'm going to let him, I'm really hoping he just doesnt come back, I told him I was taking him to court so I haven't heard from in in a few days
My mom says I should let him meet quintin, so If he wants to, I'm gonna go over my moms with quintin and FOB can come there, so he doesn't know where I live :)

i keep getting some tingly feeling like.. up the top.. kinda just under my ribs a tiny little bit.. is that my ribs being kicked ?
lol stupid question. i kno
nearly 8 weeks left :D im so excited! x

this may be a ridiculously stupid question :haha: but how do you know when they need to go up a nappy size?!

Haha yea jas Noah does that with his dummy, holds onto it when it's in his mouth then randomly flings his arms around and throws it away and starts crying :dohh: I'm always like "well what did you do that for?!" :haha: he also hits himself in the face when he's flinging himself about then looks really shocked

Rome are you gonna let fob see quintin? What was he in jail for?

Riley flings his arms like crazy when he's fussy.. He hits himself over and over :dohh:

Also like Rome said.. Leaking.. Didn't matter how often we changed him he just started peeing so much the poor diapers couldn't hold up after so long! :haha:
I noticed the newborns are looking rather snug on him these days anyway..

Way you tell with nappys is basically when baby gets weighed you go by the size of the nappys like masons in size 3's not and there 9lb-20lb .. some nappys go from a smaller weight to a high weight cause there really stretchy .. but if i was you id just get nappys that are right for there weight should be alright that way :)!

Mason is now in 3-6 months clothes :|! mad or what .. 0-3 is just getting abit tight so im struggling to put him in sleepsuits for that size! Also hes forever hungry and its stressing me feeding him lol he hates cuddles aswell makes him cry more lol! but today i tried him on rusks mixed with his milk like only little bit of the rusks and he loved it he loves his spoon aswell opens his mouth for it! it says they should have them till there like 3/4 months but my doctor told me today because hes bigger then most babys its worth a try but just not to give him much and only once a day .. seems to have made him really settle alot :)!

He had his jabs today aswell :( ! he screamed so bad bless him i about cried feelt a bad mummy but least hes had them now and its over with :]

hes been in jail, I just found out , he started emailing me a few days ago, and quintin is 2 months today,
is yours fast ? :S

Maybe its the time difference lol im not sure..
But masons 2 months and 1 day now its like just gone midnight (26th march)
im confused lol
If quinn was born 24th january he will be 2 months and 5day today (26th march)?
hes 4days older then mason

Rome..
Just ignore me haha im losing plot lol.. i thought ya counted in weeks but its like every 28th that masons another month old.. but these tickers arent right if you get what i mean cause mason will be 2 months on 28th march but my ticker says hes 2 months and 1 day but i put 28/01/10 in it :wacko: lol!

Rome..
Just ignore me haha im losing plot lol.. i thought ya counted in weeks but its like every 28th that masons another month old.. but these tickers arent right if you get what i mean cause mason will be 2 months on 28th march but my ticker says hes 2 months and 1 day but i put 28/01/10 in it :wacko: lol!

ohh :haha:

how was mason after his jabs?

Lol im going cuckoo me lol!
And wel straight after he was really upset and hated me i think lol! but then we had a stroll home and he just went to sleep :) hes been abit grumpy last few days but doctor said he might have a fever from them so hes been having calpol.. but hes back to himself now xD! Has Quin had his yet?
xx

ya on wednesday ,he has a mild fever and his been super grumpy the past few days lol
I think he doesnt trust me anymore! lol

Riley's been constipated the last few days.. Tons of noise and sounds coming out of there but it's all just gas :haha:

(Although mom said he had a big BM this morning so hopefully it's passed)

I think it's the formula.. he's on alot more formula and alot less breast milk atm and finally had afew ounces of breast milk last night which would explain the sudden BM..
Maybe it's just a coincidence.. Otherwise I'll feel even worse when I completely stop pumping/nursing because his bowels will be stopped up :(

its probs the formula,
FF babies sometimes get constipated. I had quintin on a fromula called enfamil cause he would cry and grunt and nothing would happen, switch to similac and we haven`t had much of a problem
if it keeps happening, you can always try a different formula

Girls..
you know when you brought nappies/diapers..
what sizes did you get before LO was born..
ive gotta pack of newborn for hospital.. would i be better off getting another newborn pack + a box of size 1 + size 2?
just to stock up on them?!

well, I used about 200 newborns, probs like 300 size 1s, and hes in size 2 now, and he has used about 150 and I don`t see him growing outta them for a bit, but every back is different
so maybe get 2 bags new born, big box of 1s, and big box of 2s? so you have some stocked up

It depends if you can go out often if you can then you wont need to stock up if you dont want to just pop out to shops and pick some up maybe? .. but aswell it depends how big your baby is but newborn will be fine to start with .. soon as you know how much they weigh you can go from there and everytime they get weighed you just look on nappie packs to see what they go up to.. masons in size 3 now there like 13lb-20lb and they fit him really good. Id say just get newborn size 2's cause they go from 7lb-13lb and im sure youll have a 7lb+ baby if not then they wont be that big for her

hmm theres new baby size 1's and they say 4lb-11lb so they might actually be okay for the first month i spose it depends how greedy they are haha mason was 11llb 9oz at a month old.. i havent a clue how many i use id say about 5 a day tbh so might be like a pack of normal size packs a week .. im lucky that my antie got me loads free nappies in newborn,size3,4,5.6s lol!
xxx

Luckyy becy!

thank u rome + becy :)

just wer going asda today they sell to boxes for £18
so ill get size 1 + 2 :) xx

It depends if you can go out often if you can then you wont need to stock up if you dont want to just pop out to shops and pick some up maybe? .. but aswell it depends how big your baby is but newborn will be fine to start with .. soon as you know how much they weigh you can go from there and everytime they get weighed you just look on nappie packs to see what they go up to.. masons in size 3 now there like 13lb-20lb and they fit him really good. Id say just get newborn size 2's cause they go from 7lb-13lb and im sure youll have a 7lb+ baby if not then they wont be that big for her

hmm theres new baby size 1's and they say 4lb-11lb so they might actually be okay for the first month i spose it depends how greedy they are haha mason was 11llb 9oz at a month old.. i havent a clue how many i use id say about 5 a day tbh so might be like a pack of normal size packs a week .. im lucky that my antie got me loads free nappies in newborn,size3,4,5.6s lol!
xxx

are size 2 here are 13lb to 18lb. :) weird how things are different

I dont know if theres a difference its confusing the nappy sizes are pathetic like some size 2's and 3's are simler sizes so it dont make sense lol.. maybe im on about different size 2's cause there newborn size 2 .. i dont know if they do normal size 2's over here lol.. i just get size 3 midi's cause they seem not to leak im sticking to pampers aswell huggies were a nightmare i just loved the winnie pooh design on it haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->