stockings for hubbies

Blu10

Reaction score
Ive never done a stocking for DH before but Im tempted to do one this year, any ideas what I could out in it would be gratefully received please ☺

Hubby and I do stockings for each other. Not sure what I'll put in this year's yet, but we always have some nice chocolates (Thorntons usually), a toblerone, chocolate orange and chocolate coins. Last year I got him a packet of posh tea bags and a 'ring for tea' bell from Next. I have put CDs, books, PJ trousers and aftershave in there before. You could also put in socks, underwear, any toiletries he would use, alcohol miniatures. Does he have any hobbies? Is there anything related to them you could put in?

We do stocking for each other and to keep it simple always do one each of the following (and often ask the other to give specific ideas if stuck)

Book
CD
DVD
Chocolate
and a surprise..this year I got DH Lascote live after save and a new neck tie.

He told me the dvd he wanted but the rest this year will be a surprise.

Thanks both.
Shambaby hes into football, music and gadgets mainly. I did think about some cufflinks and car air freshner of his team. Ive also seen a magnetic bottle opened which goes on the fridge which looked pretty cool x

We always do a stocking for each other too, and stick to the same principle as the one we do for our son - small things, no more than £5 each. Standards are Christmas socks, Thornton's rum truffles, a new notebook (he's a chronic list maker), alcohol miniature, bath stuff. I find it increasingly difficult to find stuff in that price range, might have to broaden my prospects!

I did my hubby one the other year. I put in a photo Keyring of the boys, chocolate, Socks and pants, anything that was small enough to fit, smellies

Thanks for all the ideas i bought him a lovely manly stocking today and have got some jelly belly jelly beans to go in it and some jack daniels miniatures so far 👍

I do hubs one every year, just small bits and bobs (though he has a new big stocking this year!) Usually chocs and things. Got him a wallet ninja last year x

I do hubs one every year, just small bits and bobs (though he has a new big stocking this year!) Usually chocs and things. Got him a wallet ninja last year x

Is a wallet ninja one of the multi purpose tool things?

We do one for each other and this year I've got him some mini aftershaves, Sony headphones, activity tracker that syncs with his phone-can't think of the name, a peely 'man mask' lol, a wind up bobble head storm trooper, Star Wars pen drive, Star Wars microfighter Lego set and letting (sense a theme here :haha: ) and a wallet ninja, some bits I can't think of. Previous years I've got him vouchers, touch screen gloves, best daddy Tshirt, more pen drives as he uses them often. Hth :flower:

Thanx babyhill love the touch screen gloves idea and ive just googled and ordered a wallet ninja 👍
Hes never had a stocking as a child and hes a bit of a mans man so hope he doesnt think im silly for doing it x

Sorry I didn't get chance to reply! He will love his wallet ninja :) xx

My OH never had a stocking as a child either, but he loves getting one now! He's very much a man's man too.

We are supposed to do each other one but he always forgets mine ha ha. I just sent him a reminder al Nag with my list as he asked for it 'early' this year ha ha ha.

This year I have got
Mini superhero bubble baths
Small wooden chess game
Small wooden puzzle
Socks
Body scrub/cream
Key ring
Chocolate coins (still to buy)

Thanks everyone. This is sad but im actually quite excited about doing it! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.