stolen pram :(

jazmine18

Reaction score
Just a quick rant- cannot believe that last night someone came into my drive and stole sophias pram from off our porch..:growlmad: ..what is wrong with people..my guess is that it was some stupid kids thinking it was some kinda game to steal it, but whatever there reason, its still evil...you really cant trust anyone these days.

How awful. It really makes you wonder about some people and if you can trust to leave anything out in your own yard.

omg :shock: I'd cry if someone stole mine. Especially as a good pram is like £200-300!

:shock: Aw I feel so angry for you!! Are you going to have to buy a new pram now I take it. Did you report it to the police? I would hun :hugs:

i know..plus it had the raincover underneath that was especially for carrycots which took me forever to get..and a few off her toys and books..and hand knitted blanket..i just cant believe someone had the guts to come right up to the front door , where there was also a window, move the two big plant pots i put behind the wheels and just walk off with it, while the whole family was inside the house.
me thinking it will be fine for one night, on this quite street...thats the last time i leave anything out.

no i wont have to buy a new pram because thankfully im a bit off a pram addict, but still the didnt know it wasnt my only pram, and no we didnt phone the police, we had some stuff stolen from our previous house before, we even knew who did it, but the police didnt really have the time to deal with it. i looked around the other streets and the park round the corner to see if it had been dumped ..but no luck. x

that is dam right disrespectful some people are unbelivable hope you didnt lose to much money with it being nicked hun x

Thats terrible, ive always lived in rough areas so wouldnt leave anything on my doorstep ever.

Stealing a babys buggy is just low

i only moved house two weeks ago, and where we lived before i would have never left it out but we moved to a 'nicer area' or so i thought, and my mum loved that pram and said she was guna use it the next morning anyway so to leave it out,she actually said 'dont be silly no-one will take it, its a quite street, we're not in croydon anymore'..obviously we didnt move far enough...rrrr it makes my blood boil.

Sorry to hear someone took it. People can be awful, can't they...

That's terrible. I dont understand who'd steal something from a baby.

thats horribe..my house was burgled when brad was 3 weeks old, they took his pram moses basket and had the pick of his clothes and toys...i only went to my mums for the night
they just dont give a toss though they see it and see £ signs because they can get quick sale..my pram tured up on the local flea market

omfg god hun that is scruffy as out to steal your pram .if you find out who done it hun kick rite off cheeky sods :growlmad::growlmad::growlmad:

where did you move to? I used to live in Croydon

Can you claim on your home insurance?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->