stolen pram :(

That's just crappy :growlmad: I always take my pram inside but we do live in quite a nice area (besides the point though). You shoud see what peple leave outside around here though . . . beside's buggies there's normally bikes (decent ones too) and nobody touches them. :hugs: hun. Just as well you are a buggy addict,again not the bloody point as prams are expensive to replace. I'd be absolutely gutted if mine were stolen x

thanks for the comments everyone...i will definately keep my eye out for it round here aswell because its not a common pram..and TILLY i moved to caterham, so really just the outskirts. ..and we rent so house isnt insured for our stuff.

Oh i am so sorry, that is terrible. I'm shocked at people these days.

That's shocking! Some people have got no conscience.

Obviously kids with nothing better to do :( going to be nosey and ask what pram it was?

OMG thats bad! But a nicer area doesn't mean less thefts! as that's where the wee shites go hunting!
My parents live in the country, down a 1/2mile track, and we still had some wee shites come steal our car!

Obviously kids with nothing better to do :( going to be nosey and ask what pram it was?

It was this one just a different colour. :)
https://www.comparestoreprices.co.uk/images/in/inglesina-magnum-deluxe-stroller.jpg

it wasn't my favorite out of the bunch i have to admit, but it was very handy to go to the local tesco with, could pile it up with bags, it was like my 'four wheel drive' of the all the buggies :) x

Sorry for being a nosey moo - what a lovely pram. Boo hiss to those idiots that stole it. What if that had been your only pram :( :hugs: again hun x

Thats terrible, ive always lived in rough areas so wouldnt leave anything on my doorstep ever.

Stealing a babys buggy is just low

Same here, I live in a block of 6 flats and I wouldn't leave even leave it underneath the bottom stairs like others do as I wouldn't trust them not to sell it for drug money

I can't believe some people are such arses they would steal a babies pram, it's just stupid!

What complete sods! That would of made me so bloody angry! & it must be really frustrating knowing you can't do anything about it.
But a pram addict? I like it :D lol xxx

omg what tramps who would be so heartless to steal a babys pram makes me wounder what people live in this world :(

That's terrible.

Can I just say, if you are renting-you still need to get contents insurance. Then you'd be covered for things like this happening.

keely.

little sh*ts, bet someone liked you pram and decided to steal it but i dont think you can get any lower stealing from a baby! you need contents insurance incase you have fire or anything hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->