Stomach bug and morning sickness

I

imaceful

Me again, Moaning Myrtle.

So all of last night I spent puking my brains out. My son had a stomach bug two days prior so with my cr&p immune system it was inevitable that I got it too...

I *think* the bug itself has subsided but I'm now back to 24/7 nausea like I have been for the last two weeks.

I'm drinking lucozade sport and eating baby pots of apples and pears, plus the odd saltine cracker.

I've got a bangin' headache and all my muscles ache like I've been to the gym all week.

I can't take it anymore! The doctor prescribed me cyclizine but I've read nothing but horror stories about the stuff, and metoclopramide makes me feel unbareably restless and muscles twitch.

Anyone taken it before? Does it help with nausea? Any other suggestions cus I'm losing my mind with three kids to look after when husband goes back to work in the AM.

I've been on cyclizine from the beginning of this pregnancy also took it with my 3 year old son who is currently bouncing around the back of the car driving me nuts. Aside the absolutely awful bitter taste if you don't wash it down quick enough no problems, although it is not stopping my morning sickness (morning yeah right) as well anymore it was working x

I was on Cyclizine and Metoclopramide at the start of this pregnancy, I had more luck with the Metoclopramide myself but it's trial and error really with which meds suit you. I really sympathise, really all you can do is manage best you can and hope it passes soon. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->