stomach bug, pains, bleeding... random stuff

Angel2Fire

Reaction score
I've got a really nasty stomach bug at the minute, diahrroea and lots of pain, but I've also been having pains below (where the baby will be growing.)

This morning I had discharge with orangey blood in it but its stopped now.

I think these 2 issues are unrelated and I'm rambling...

firstly, is a stomah bug likely to cause any harm to the baby and what can I take to help it go away?

Secondly, am I right in thinking a bit of blood is normal? I had an early scan last week and everything was fine... but these really sharp pains are worrying me. I don't want to go to the doctors and go through the whole same thing everytime I get pains... and I know that if anything is wrong there isn't much they can do at 5/6 weeks anyway.

Thanks

I also have a bug at the moment. I think mine is mid compared to people in my area at the mo. I do have pains but im not worried in that way as they let me know to go to the loo (if u know what i mean). I also had this when i was preggers with my son. I was so worried and thought i was miscarring but all was ok.

Ive had lots of small and large amount of blood with this pregnancy and all is ok so i hope that stays this way.

I would contact the hopsital( i just turned up) and they scan you. It would put ur mind at rest.:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->