stomach heavy & Sleep position uncomfort & pain in right panty line

tcsp

Reaction score
I am 10 weeks pregnant.This is my second time pregnancy.To my surprise i see sleeping position uncomfort as we face in 8 and 9 months.
I have pain in my right leg join below stomach and I am feeling my stomach heavy.I have never felt these symptoms in my first pregnancy and i am away from home.Please do advice.

My stomach felt heavy aroung my 12th and 13th week, sleeping was uncomfortable and i even had to sleep with a pillow under my belly....but now i sleep fine and i dont have to use a pillow.
I dont know much abou tthe pain in the leg sorry, any pain i've felt in my joints is mainly being sore.

I can't get comfortable anymore, i used to always sleep on my back but your supposed to try and sleep on your side now and this way i seem to get sorer boobs from lying on them! sleeping with a pillow under belly helps and i sometimes sleep with pillow between legs this helps a little too.

because it is your 2nd pregnancy you will be more uncomfortable this is my 3rd & I am finding it hard lying down & I also cant stand up too quickly coughing is even worse....hope it eases off soon for you xx

i am only 12 and a bit weeks and I too find sleeping uncomfortable.

I wake and it feels like my tummy is full of gas or bloated - similar togoing to sleep right after a big heavy meal. I usually lay on my tummy, but now I wake up feeling bad and uncomfortable squashing the big full tummy. I really believe that it is at night time that my tummy / baby does most of its growing as there is definately something going on in that belly while I sleep!!

I too put a pillow between my legs when on my side, or under the knee on top leg when I'm laying on my side - as I always roll onto my tummy anyway. With the pillow there tummy gets slightly less squashed.

God knows how I'll sleep when I physically can't lie on my belly anymore...

my friend had this special pillow she said it was a god send i dunno where they got it from thou sorry

thanks for all the advice and support.Does any one had pain in panty lines(below waist and joint to blader) , is it by ay chance due to expanding blader ? not sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->