Stomach hurting and throat burning

Kandl123

Family of 3, soon to be 4
Reaction score
Im getting so down now about morning sickness. Except it's not just in the morning, it's there from the second I wake up to the moment I go to sleep. It only seems to be getting worse too and not better. My body wants to throw up, but there's nothing more inside me to come up.. So I end up retching so hard that it pulls my stomach. Then my throat and nose are burning because of the bile. I'm really struggling ...
I'm struggling to do the school run for my lg too, as it makes me feel faint and I have hot/cold sweats.

I just don't know what to do anymore. It's easy to say "keep takings sips of water" but it only makes me feel even worse. Mouth starts watering and I'm back to square one

I just wanna curl in a ball and not move, I'm finding it so hard to be a mummy to my daughter

I've been there, it's awful. I had to go to the ER because sips of water weren't staying down, and now I'm on daily anti nausea med (diclegis).

I suggest ginger ale or iced tea instead of water. Plain water still makes me gag (before I got preg I'd drink water like a fish!!)

If you can't keep any liquids down and keep having bile come up def call your doc. Don't suffer. Dehydration is bad for you and baby so keep it under control. Don't be afraid to take meds. My Diclegis pills actually have a pregnant woman on the pills so they're def safe. It's worse to get dehydrated.

Pedialyte and Gatorade are both good options too. My doc recommended both.

Have you tried Zantac (ranitidine) for your throat. I am getting horrific reflux from vomitting. Every night I throw up around dinner time, which destroys eating dinner. The rest of the night I'm in agony from heartburn/reflux. A glass of milk might help but for me that would just come right back up. Anyway, Zantac helps me get over the burning and I can feel better the next day until the late afternoon nausea rolls in for the night. I second Gatorade. I can't stand stuff like that when not pregnant but it is a lifesaver when pregnant. I also have good luck with buttered toast.

I'm also on diclegis, so I'd definitely get some pills for the sickness if it's that bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->