Stomach hurts while standing??

LLawson

Reaction score
Im having issues Ive never had while pregnant before. Of course its been19 yrs since my last child but Ive had 3 and dont remember this?
I start to ache pretty good if Im standing in one spot. Im fine if I walk around but standing in one spot is really getting to me and Im only 16 weeks. Has anyone else had this issue?
I had a Tubal Reversal and had some complications and they had to take some Fatty pads or fibroids out. I forgot how he worded it but I ended up being cut open pretty far with 30 staples. Do any of you think this would have something to do with it? The pain is not on that incision line but more to the left of it?
Im going to ask about it at my next visit May 5th. But Ive had 2 ultrasounds already and they havent mentioned seeing anything.

Don't take this the wrong way b/c I don't mean any offense at all.. but maybe it could just be an age issue? Your body just not being in the shape it was when you were 19 years younger with your last pregnancy?

^^^

Probably what LisaL79 said. I kind of thought it when I read your post a week or so ago, but wasn't sure how to word it. The sensation you describe sounds familiar to things I experienced in my previous (35 years old) and current (37 years old) pregnancies. The fact that moving around hels to alleviate, coupled with your reassuring ultrasounds, suggests it's not serious.

I know my body doesn't bounce back from non-pregnancy things the way it did when I was 20. I don't have an early pregnancy to compare to, but I'm guessing there would have been fewer aches/pains/fatigues/etc. I'm in pretty good shape for an old girl, but no amount of fitness completely rewinds the clock. I hope things ease up for you. Yoga and swimming both seem to help me, so they may be worth a try.

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this pain but I wanted to pop in with my personal experience. Although I didn't have nearly as much as you did, I did have 2 D&Cs within a year and became pregnant again 6 months after my last D&C. I'm not sure if that is the reason or not but I've had a ton of painful stretching this time around, particularly around my belly button. I assume it maybe is because of my surgeries and my body may not have been fully healed. Perhaps your uterus also started stretching before your body was fully healed from the reversal and staples, causing the painful stretching. If they haven't found a source for the pain, it is most likely because it is muscular and not something able to be seen on ultrasound. Of course I'm not a doctor so I would still bring it up at your next appointment but I would assume that is probably why.

My last pregnancy I was 26. I have not had a c section, but my god is it harder being pregnant in your thirties than in your twenties! I ache all over. I am in decent shape too. I was training for a half marathon. I lift weights regularly. Still ache everywhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->