Stoopid MAP

Auerbach059

Reaction score
Not really any point in me saying this just have to get it off my chest. Hubby and I were a bit silly in the bedroom this week and had to take the morning after pill today. I know it's for the best as I have until May to finish my degree, but it just sucks as neither of us really want me to take it. Never again, I vow now! no more silliness as I can't cope with the temptation to not take the morning after pill!

In may? Surely if you got pregnant now you could still finish your degree?

I'm an emetophobe (fear of vomiting) and i suffer from ibs and find getting in to college quite hard already, although my tutors are very supportive, i think the fear of morning sickness and an hour commute in the mornings would mean i would have panic attacks for about three months solid! not good for degree! x

I suffer with that as well hunny, taking the MAP is traumatic enough with that phobia!

Fingers crossed its the outcome you want for the current timing hunny:hugs:

Oh sweetheart that isnt nice for you. Good luck in your degree, and when you do get pregnant I really hope you dont get morning sickness. When I went to college I was pregnant and my tutor told me she had a fear of vomiting aswell. She had two grown up children and I asked how she coped and she said she wasnt sick. She just felt sick so some people just dont get it. xxxx

i had to take the MAP a couple of months ago after a silly mistake, we have been very careful ever since as i hated taking it but we both knew it was the right thing to do :hugs: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->