Stop "improving" things!

When they changed Sunny D i could have cried it's really hard to find now too. Fruit Shoots and Starburst are a couple i can think off x

I don't know what Walkers have done but a few times I've had them they've been flavourless and others have just tasted like mud!! I can't eat them anymore. The size of everything is really annoying now! Everything you open has less than half the packet in! I bought a family size box of Frosties and opened the box..It was only half full unopened! Why even waste the cardboard of making it so big and not fit in my cupboard :dohh: x

Ugh, don't get me started on the size of things decreasing! It drives me nuts

The latest one I've noticed is oxo cubes, instead of them being a cube they're now X shape...so basically they've cut a bit out of each side and yet they charge you the same price.

There used to b 80 wipes in asdas little angels wetwipes.. Now theres only 64.. Same price!!!

yes knorr quick soups chicken flavour bleh used to love it! now it tastes gross :( xxx

i cant stand the improved comfort fabric softener (the one that used to be white and is now purple!?) it smells rank, completely over powers everything and tbh it doesn't do its job properly...maybe that's just me though?

Yeah,I have psoriasis and just when I find a fabric softener/washing powder that suits they change it! Tropicana orange cartons are less orange,same price too.

Twiglets aren't as beefy :nope: buggers took all the salt and artificial flavoring out of them grrrrrrrr

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->