Stop Smoking support thread

julietz

Reaction score
Hi all, i have looked everywhere and cannot find the quit smoking thread that use to be here :( i thought it was rly helpful so decided to post this, i ordered my first electronic cigarrette from https://www.10motives.com/order-now/ only £13.99 and a weeks supply of cartridges for only £5, i started today and it has been great, iv tried all the nicotene help and none of it worked, but this is going to be so good for me to quit with, its hoestly like smoking the real thing, i am very surprised, and its recharable with a usb, and safe with no toxins or passive smoking, can use it anywhere, anyone tried them and what are your thoughts? wish me luck this is it :)

I am on day 3 and its going great, i was dreading the mood swings that i had previously when iv tried to quit, but i honestly havnt had any with the electronic cigarette, it satisfies my craving, the only thing i can say is that the craving for a smoke come sooner than a real cigarette, but passes soon as i use the electronic one, i am rly looking forward to quiting for good and not going back, my partner kisses me more lol cos i dont taste of smoke or smell of it, id defo recomend it :)

wow well done u xxx. my mum and dad gave up useing these. u can get liquid to refill the cartriges from a few shops online my mum and sad used ezig wizzered i think its called workes out cheaper to refill them.

good on u for giving up. i smoked 13 years gave up when i was pregnant. best thing i ever did, i still get days where i miss it but would never go back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->