Stopped losing weight?

S

Serene123

I know, I know, don't weigh myself every day....

I'm doing sooo much though and I don't feel like I'm seeing any results at all? I think I can see my belly getting smaller but the scales say different?

If your finding hard to stay away from scales, put them where you cant get them.
Ive been there, it can cause alot of problems i put mine away now i barely fuss over them again.

Ive gone weeks not seeing any difference on the scales, yes it puts me down alot still got 3st to loose.
You been taking measurements.

It took good 2 months for me to see results, i started taking pics from day 1, then weekly. Looking back on when i thought i hadnt changed i really had just hard to tell.

Loosing weight at 1-2lb a week results wont appear straight away, it will in time trust me!

(If you'd like id post my first couple month photos)

I need to keep posting these threads to keep eating. I really don't want to eat dinner :( I know I have to though!

I'm so much healthier in myself but I've become obsessed with scales again. Not sure I can hide them I would just go buy more I think?

I need to keep posting these threads to keep eating. I really don't want to eat dinner :( I know I have to though!

I'm so much healthier in myself but I've become obsessed with scales again. Not sure I can hide them I would just go buy more I think?

Nothing can do keep mind off the scales?

Yes you do need to eat, ive done that.

Results good to start, then i started to gain as every bit fat i ate was stored.

How long you been at this for now? For not seeing results

Are you exercising a lot? Muscle weighs heavier than fat so that may be why the scales say differently.

Why don't you take you measurements cos that's always visable and shows if you are toning up. :)

Are you exercising a lot? Muscle weighs heavier than fat so that may be why the scales say differently.

Why don't you take you measurements cos that's always visable and shows if you are toning up. :)

Very true.

And measuring is how I started out when I wanted to lose the weight I gained. I was too scared to stand on a scale, I knew that it would be depressing and would ruin my mindset. So I avoided the scale and instead measured points of my body and wrote it down once a month. When you see a CM gone on your belly it's a huge encouragement!

If you are having trouble losing weight and you are eating less but not seeing any results doing a refeed might help. I've done this many times. Works like a charm, you keep your metabolism up and you keep your cravings at bay :) Worth looking into!
https://hubpages.com/hub/All_About_Refeeds

Sometimes you plateau. Try exercising a bit more and/or cutting back just a little on the calories (if you're above 1200 cals a day)

Also stop weighing yourself everyday! Weight can fluctuate from day to day due to water retention, etc. Weight once a week! That's it!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->