stopped pill mid-pack. how soon could I ovulate?

britni09

Reaction score
I had 6 active pills left in the pack when I stopped taking them. We thought I was pregnant because I had been on antibiotics toward the end of the previous pack and was having a lot of pregnancy symptoms. I ended up not being pregnant and I started bleeding a few days after I stopped taking them. I never started again because we weren't being careful (and I really want a baby). My hubby is ok with it but its more like if it happens it happens. Anyways its been about 3 weeks since I stopped taking them and I'm just wondering if I could have ovulated while I was bleeding. I haven't had any of the signs of ovulation yet that I've noticed since it stopped. But I've been feeling a little off for a few days and I'm not sure if its my body trying to straighten back out or if its possible that I'm pregnant. I don't want to test yet because I don't want the disappointment of another negative test!

You probably didn't ovulate during your withdrawal bleed. Some women ovulate right away, a couple weeks after their withdrawal bleed. Some take months. It really depends. After I went off the pill, I had a normal period after my withdrawal bleed, then went two and a half months without a period. Took 10 months to finally regulate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->