Straight or Curly.....

babymello

My Pretty Mama
Reaction score
Does your little one have: Straight, or Curly Hair....

My LO have Curly Soft Hair. Very nice Texture. No Brillo, lol

What about yours?
Mello

My LO has very soft straight blond hair, which is weird coz me and hubby both have fairly dark hair...

ellie has very curly hair (ringlits) and emma has thick wavy hair, im not sure at the mo what sort of hair lucy will have it might be curly.

Sometimes the texture does change and even the color too.

Mello

Miss Sharlotte has red hair. It probably has a little wave or curl in it, though it's quite short yet to show.

It does curl sweetly when it's wet though.

Josh has curly curly hair !!!! But it's fine when you brush them. Here's a pic, I call him my little Justin Timberlake lol
https://photos-d.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-snc1/v261/4/46/630246145/n630246145_1011539_2956.jpg

Very nice Texture. No Brillo, lol

:rofl::rofl:

Your LO's hair is gorgeous :D The brillo really made me laugh :laugh2:

Sam's is straight at the moment...mine was curly when I was little but started off like Sam's so I'm not sure if it'll stay straight :D x

Josh has curly curly hair !!!! But it's fine when you brush them. Here's a pic, I call him my little Justin Timberlake lol
https://photos-d.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-snc1/v261/4/46/630246145/n630246145_1011539_2956.jpg

How adorable is that photo??! :cloud9: x

I was just going to say the same thing, he is an angel.... i bet he gets away with so much. What a little charmer! :D

Maya has very straight hair at the mo but wouldn't be surprised if it goes curly like mine

My boy has wavy, thin hair.. it's funny because he looks like an old man he has hair near the bottom it goes in almost a straight line across his head & above that there's barely anything - his hair fades into fuzz all over his forehead!:cloud9:

He well is Justin Timberlake! a bit cuter though! lol

Seth has dark hair which is straight on the top of his head but wavy on the sides :)

xxx

Bella's hair is pretty curly when it's wet. Mine was completely straight until I was 2 and now it's REALLY curly. DH is curly too, so I'm sure her's will be curly.

Skyler does not have hair yet....only a little fluff on the head that looks light golden brown.

Carly has very curly hair (ringlets) and ella .. well im not too sure , She has abit sticking out of the side of her head :lol: Looks like she has bed hair alot!

she's got a lot of long dark brown hair. you could see this hair on the 27 week 4d scan!! at five weeks now it's getting a bit lighter i think. it looks like it needs washing every three days, it looks greasy! maybe it's just me...:dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->