Straight to IVF in Cancun, Mexico!!!

Hello,newbie alert!:haha:
So I found this forum looking for IVF treatments in Cancun Mexico.
The reason that I am doing this is because one of my closest friends told me that she found a procedure there called Mini IVF at an affordable price.
Being from Denver I already spent alot of money on unsuccesful fertility treatments in U.S and I am wildly thinking of crossing the border for another try.
Firstly I contacted a medical tourism company for that,Placidway, I found that kind of treatment in their database.
They informed me that Mini-IVF is thought to recruit a few high quality eggs for fertilization. The difference with the normal IVF is that we avoid hyperstimulation, too many injections and significantly reducing the cost of medications.
The benefits being- it takes less time to get pregnant.
-Never overstmulated, so no more children than those you wanted.
-Less expensive. The price they gave me was $3,650 USD, sounded pretty good.
On my way here I've red not only good reviews about the clinics there and many sad stories about the problems that couples had in this kind of jurney and that is why I am looking for any recent and real feedback on this matter.

Thanks you guys, and waiting for your replies.
Good luck in your journeys to parenthood! :hugs:

I know this thread is about Mexico, so sorry for switching gears...

AncaMaria -- Since you are in Colorado, have you heard of Dr. Paul Magarelli and the Reproductive Medicine & Fertility Center? I believe it's in Colorado Springs. It's one of 2 lower cost IVF options I have found in the US. (The other, CNY Fertility in New York.) May not be as cheap as Mexico, but you'd spend less on travel, so it might be worth it for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->