Strange bubbling sensation in left lung?! help!

becky789

Pregnant - 1st trimester
Reaction score
hi everyone, i've just come over from first tri!

to introduce myself i'm 16 weeks with a little boy (the midwife told us at 12 weeks the sex and seemed very sure so we think she is probably right :) )

this is my first pregnancy and I am very excited, just counting down the days. Have had a bit of sickness, been very tired and lots of headaches but other than that nothing else so think I have been pretty lucky.

Anyway... before this turns into an essay!... I have had this very strange sensation on my back at the bottom of my left lung, it feels like bubbling/a pulse but different to anything I have felt before. Its been on and off for weeks but today it is happening every 10 mins or so and I cant stop noticing it? Anyone have any idea what this could be? I dont want to rush off to the doctors if not necessary but cant find anything on Google that explains what this could be!

Any advice much appreciated,

Becky x

Yes, hon, at the very least, I would call them right away and ask if you should come in...

I haven't heard of this either - I would deffo go and get yourself checked out - good luck :hugs:

thanks everyone, will do. Might call NHS direct first and see what they say as I've been to see the doctor a couple of times already and dont want to make a fuss if it's normal! xx

I'm not sure how good this is gonna sound in english, but ill try.

mucus from the bronkies can feel like bubbling sensation in your lungs. It can come from foreign objects you've breathed in, such as pollen, chemicals or maybe an allergen you react to.

It is not uncommon to develope astma while you are pregnant, and loose it when you are 'done'.

You can try coughing with your chin as far down as you can, take a deep breath and cough while you are exhaling to get as far down in the lungs as possible.

It is definatly something you should check out with your doctor.

i have this exact same thing on and off for most of my preg, just got it again which made me post did u find out wat it is?? :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->