Strange but maybe nothing just want advice?

Becyboo__x

Reaction score
To cut this short as i havent posted in this section before..

Im due my period around 20th of this month..
but since me and boyfriend have been NTNP and pulling out ..
iv seemt to change how i am everyday i need a wee literally
every 30 minutes ill go for one then come sit down again then
ill feel im bursting to go again :wacko: ..
then i started to get weird feeling in my belly
which i asked my friend whos had a baby few months after i did
about it and she said she gets it too
.. weather she was lieing or not i dont know was strange she
agreed with me lol.. i have pains in my abdomine on and off
(which i thought maybe the start of a miscarriage as i had one
before i had my son) .. but i havent bled or anything..
The only other thing iv noticed is eating a hell of a lot
more then i usually do i usually dont eat breakfast dinner and tea usually just dinner and snacks..
but i do now without even skipping im always hungry :wacko: ..
Iv not took any recent tests i spose its a wait to see if i come
on my period and IF i do then im still confused whats going on
with me because it cant be normal going for a wee this often
and eating like a horse and these on and off pains.

Sorry if iv rambled and i hope someone can give me
some friendly advice :hugs:

I'm told you can get pregnant by pull out.
Guess just have to wait and see, I'm in the same boat. :/

Hi Becyboo,

I'm no expert, but I am trying to learn not to read too much into 'symptoms' that I have. Some months I seem to have lots of 'symptoms' that could be early signs of pregnancy, but haven't been.

It does seem that pulling out, if done properly, can be quite good birth control. Of course, there's always a chance you will be pregnant, but I'd advise you to try not to think about it too much if you can until AF is late. I know it's hard but otherwise it can be really really disappointing when AF shows up.

I hope you get an answer soon though! :hugs:

Thanx i read abit about it on internet pulling out and it says on there it used to be a good birth control if done properley.. but theres a certain amount of % it doesnt work because of pre-cum etc... Today iv had a brown stuff :\ i had this when i had a misscarriage before mason .. my period isnt due till 20th and after and its always either like 1/2 days earlier or late .. but this would be 8days early and its not red either as i said its brown and nothing like a period .. abit confused right now i know cycles can change but they only ever changed after i had my son and when i was on the pill years ago.. I wouldnt be upset if i wasnt as such as im not as much trying but im not preventing either.. but brown stuff only means 1 thing to me which just messes with my head

hey, try to stay positive (i know easier said than done) spotting is not always due to miscarriage...have you thought mayb implatation bleeding?

Guess only thing you can do atm is wait and see if AF arrives! Hope it turns out the way you want xxx

I had this browny/pink stuff for 1/2days not loads though i thought it was my period but now i dont have a clue as i said my period isnt due till 20th as always.. but now its all gone again so it lasts that long i havent a clue what it was, ill have to see if i get my normal period but if i dont maybe i should test incase? i just dont know if this was a period or not wasnt normal though :huh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->