Strange constant pain in hips, butt cheeks, pelvic area, and stomach.....

LoveMy2Boys2

Reaction score
I have constant pain in my hips, butt cheeks, pelvic area along with period like cramps....I have been experiencing BH since about 16 weeks but have had a lot more in the last couple of days. They have not been regular but are getting more uncomfortable and even at times painful. Is this because baby has dropped in preparation for labor or should I be concerned? This is my 3rd child and I do not recall all the pain and pressure with the other two. Thanks!

I'm feeling the same way you are, I believe it's from baby dropping down low into our pelvis. Although my bh turned into actual painful and timed contractions so now I'm on bed rest. Keep and eye on if they progress and would give your doctor a call just to let them know it's going on.

i feel the same thing these days. im 36 weeks and just started to get painful bh. i never got this with DD no1 . its like pain in the lower back and period pains .

Thanks ladies, I am only 27 wks and I can't understand why in so much pain so early .... Ill call the dr today as soon as they open .... I didn't get a min of sleep it's so bad!

Contractions all morning, haven't timed them yet, I prob should.... But I have a dr apt in an hr n half ..... We shall see.... If anything I just need to know it's not prelabor pains and how to manage this.... Scary!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->