Strange cycle

ricanmomma

Reaction score
Top of the morning ladies & happy thanksgiving!

Okay, so here's the deal. According to my period tracker, I should have ovulated on the 13th, honey & I have been pretty "active" around that time. Usually after O I have typical pms symptoms, cramping, bloating, sore breasts, extremely hungry.

Difference between this month & the rest is the complete lack of any pain or any other pms symptoms.

Only thing I can recall is continuously having lotiony CM. Yesterday, 13dpo I had sore breasts which I still have. I also have a dull ache a few inches under my belly button more toward the left side but still around the center.

In my first pregnancy I didnt even know till I was already 8 weeks pregnant cause I didnt have any symptoms

Any chance I'm having a repeat of my last pregnancy?

It's a good chance. Lotiony CM the entire TWW was my main symptom with both my pregnancies. I guess you'll never know until you test ;) Good luck!

I hope so! Oh another thing I noticed last night I developed an itchy lump under my bottom lip that I thought was the start of my very first cold sore but this morning it is just a tiny little bump. Not sure if that's related. Haha.

Hmm no clue. Sorry. But then again everyone always have different symptoms :)

Update. Still no af or any sign of her.

I have a sharp pain on the left side of my bellybutton occasionally like someone is poking me with a pencil.
I went to the bathroom to check to see if af showed her face. Stuck my fingers inside & came out w a lot of lotiony white cm & a few globs of yellowish sticky booger-like mucus.

More good signs or no?

I've had lotiony cm for 7 days now. Started a few days after O. So I'm excited to hear that!!! I'm currently 3 days late.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->