Strange day with baby

MrsNovBaby

Reaction score
LO has been asleep nearly all day - very unusual for him, and he has just been waking up for feeds.

Then from 2pm he woke every 3 hours for a feed rather than every 4 hours (which he has been doing for 3 - 4 weeks), I know his hungry cry, rather than tired/wet/mummy time cry. So I will be giving him an extra feed today.

Wondering if he is having a growth spurt?

sounds like it, How old is he?

That's similar to how my LO was when be had his 6 week growth spurt.
How old is your LO?
xx

Hi, he is 3 months and sleeps through the night too! But today he has been awake lots and really grumpy and his reflux and eczema have been really bad. Poor little man xx

Definitely sounds like a growth spurt, seem to remember we had one around 3 months, and then a big one at 4 months aswell. Should add that LO also seemed quite grumpy/frustrated for a few days when going through his growth spurts, like he didn't know what to do with himself. Our LO also has reflux and eczema, so I sympathise!

Mines going through that now..she's been asleep ALL day except for her feeds.

Erin did this today, she has slept so much and then not taken much of her feeds (about 2-3oz) then went straight off after her bath. I thought she was ill, last time she had a growth spurt she was feeding constantly and really cranky :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->