Strange event last night

kewpie

Reaction score
Hey ladies, I'm 23 weeks today and all going well so far. However last night the weirdest thing happened. We were hanging in the living room and I sat on the floor to go through some papers. I had my legs folded to one side and one arm leaning on the floor. This was stretching my left side but I didn't really notice until about 5 minutes in when it started to hurt. I said to my partner that I felt odd and moved to the couch where I couldn't even get comfortable, sitting or lying - it felt like I had injured my mid left back - but I also felt slightly dizzy and nauseous. He got a bucket (just in time) as I then proceeded to throw up my dinner. After that I instantly felt better and the pain had subsided.

It's like I brought on the nausea by stretching my left abdomen and injured my innards or something?! Near my left kidney? I know everything inside my tummy has shifted a lot and I don't know what is now in that spot. Has anything like this happened to anyone? It is a holiday weekend here so I will call my OB next week but just thought I'd see if any of you had any similar experiences...

baby could have leant on a nerve and pushed on your stomach :hugs:

Hey ladies, I'm 23 weeks today and all going well so far. However last night the weirdest thing happened. We were hanging in the living room and I sat on the floor to go through some papers. I had my legs folded to one side and one arm leaning on the floor. This was stretching my left side but I didn't really notice until about 5 minutes in when it started to hurt. I said to my partner that I felt odd and moved to the couch where I couldn't even get comfortable, sitting or lying - it felt like I had injured my mid left back - but I also felt slightly dizzy and nauseous. He got a bucket (just in time) as I then proceeded to throw up my dinner. After that I instantly felt better and the pain had subsided.

It's like I brought on the nausea by stretching my left abdomen and injured my innards or something?! Near my left kidney? I know everything inside my tummy has shifted a lot and I don't know what is now in that spot. Has anything like this happened to anyone? It is a holiday weekend here so I will call my OB next week but just thought I'd see if any of you had any similar experiences...

Oh dear poor you :hugs: . Not sure what would cause that , but if i sit in any sort of peculiar position , or if I bend over too long I feel nauseous :shrug::haha: Pregnancy really is fun isn't it .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->