Strange Experience

Cheyanne

Reaction score
I decided to visit the AOL chat rooms late last night and ended up in a private chat with a nice young man whose a student at Stanford. We talked for nearly two hours and during the conversation we discussed our backgrounds, family, etc. Near the end, he told me his parents are millionaires and he actually grew up with nannies, personal chefs, private jets, etc. I was floored. When I asked his family name, he said, "I've really said too much already." I don't know if he was pulling my leg or what..I think he was telling the truth! Below are some clues I gathered from our chat..hoping to figure out who they are...maybe celebrities, linked to the government or who knows?

1. He grew up in The Hampton's.
2. There are three boys in the family...20, 16 and 8.
3. Middle son is at boarding school in UK..the Name was something like "Bames" not sure though.
4. He's at Stanford..going to be a doctor.
5. His parents travel extensively
6. His family is really big into the Catholic Church.

Help me find out who he is!

I think he is probally having you on TBH

Prob a 45yr old bloke who lives with his mum an collects tin cans or something!!!

LOL Could be...Maybe in a trailor park in the backwoods of Alabama. LOL I'm still curious though.

I use to use the AOL chatrooms ALOT know loadsa peeps who still use the 20's chatrooms .... first lesson - most of em are full of shit :rofl:

Yeah forums can be the same
loads of nutters about!!!

:rofl:I can name 804 of um :rofl:

I use to use the AOL chatrooms ALOT know loadsa peeps who still use the 20's chatrooms .... first lesson - most of em are full of shit :rofl:

:rofl: I know right!?? Actually we we're in a political chatroom..debating the world's issues. LOL He sounded very intelligent and well informed to be that young. I was impressed. Now yall have me thinking he's some serial killer or internet pervert! In either of cases, I'm more intrigued than ever...LOL

Ohhhh some of those chatrooms are a hoot - I won't say what I've got up to in the past on certain rooms incase I offened someone >>>

:D

Yeah, I've seen some real freaks in there. The other night I was in a chat room for the 30's..my age. This weirdo keeps pulling people's profiles and commenting on their pics..he told one girl that she was..and I quote.."Hotter than a cat's ass." LOL It takes all kinds!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->